Chapter 1

She sat at the back seat of the car, smiling uncontrollably playing with the doll she had along with her,
something which every 6 year old girl would do.

she looked at her parents in front arguing with each other. It was something she had got used to. But this felt different.
And all of a sudden she heard a screech and the next  thing she knew,
she was in the arms of her mother. The car had collided with a nearby street lamp.

Her mom had saved her from the crash and she was outside the car. she had scratches all over her body. She heard her mother speak,"run, Nabi". "Why?"Was all she should think of as an reply.

She was confused. "Nabi run" her mom screamt this time.
"Nabi eomma can't come along with you,my leg is stuck so leave me and run".
She had no idea what was going on."b-but what about appa?"She continued questioning.

Her mom din't tell anything instead she turned her head towards the unconscious body that was lying inside the car with blood running from his forehead.

The man she had loved her for years. she never got to say him a goodbye. "Nabi it might get worser anytime,run".
Her mom helped her up.
It was painful to even stand up but,she had to. She mustered up her strength.

She ran.

Not far ,close enough so that she could see the car and
the next thing she witnessed left her traumatized for years.

It was burning. The car was burning. There was black smoke all around. It left her blinding. Even though she was far she could feel the heat,
the heat that ran shivers down her spine.

"Han Nabi wake up!"....Nabi woke from her sleep. She knew she was crying. "Did you have another nightmare?"a voice asked. It was soo-ji.
One of the reason she was still alive.
"It's the first of September" soo-ji spoke.
"so?"
"Isn't it a special day here?"she continued.
"Oh yes! That arrogant kid's birthday!"
___
A/N
If u somehow stumbled upon this and actually tried reading it thank you!!♥️