Chapter 8

Oh.

"Were u forced to stay here?",I asked.
I had to change the topic. I couldn't spoil the mood.
"Yea,u could take it that way",he shrugged.

"But why?"
Nabi too many questions keep quiet.

"My dad thought that I was too ignorant of my duties and that I had to learn how to be responsible."

It was quite dark outside by the time I had finished showing him around and had explained all the rules. I then took him to his room.
"You will be sharing your room with Taehyung."
He nodded.
"And that's my room",I said pointing towards the one at the end of the corridor.

"Goodnight", he whispered.
I gave him a smile and turned towards the direction of my room.
The minute I heard the soft sound of his door close I ran towards my room.

Oh my God!that was hard. I had to control all my emotions for so long. I would have done something weird if I stayed with him a little longer.

I slammed the door shut and turned towards the bed. My room had a bunk bed which I shared with soo-ji.

I could see soo-ji sleeping peacefully on the top bunk.
I moved slowly as to not wake her. I moved under my sheets and covered my self.
I closed my eyes tightly to put myself to sleep.
_____

I woke up crying. Hot tears streaming down my cheeks. The same nightmare.
The one that had dreaded me for years. The same ending.
The same people being killed. The same me. Helpless.

I turned around to check the time. 2:35.
I moved out of bed. I din't even imagine going back to sleep.
I sneaked out of the room and tiptoed down the corridor.

If someone finds me, I'm dead meat.
We aren't allowed to wander around in the night. If caught, we are punished.

I tiptoed all the way towards the garden.
I was surprised to see a figure standing by the trees. I quickly hid myself. As I watched the figure from where I stood, I recognized who it was.

Jungkook.
__
A/N
Is there even something called 'top bunk'?