Chapter 30 (final chapter)

I hear faint sounds. I can hear them but I don't have the strength to open my eyes.

I lay on a bed. My head is resting on something soft.
I try my best to move. All I can is barely lift some fingers.
Once I'm able to move them I continue doing the same. I lift them and hold them up for seconds before they get too painful and then fall limply on the sheets.

"She's awake," I recognize the words as Mr.Lee's.

I can hear someone closing the door.
They rush towards my side.
I can feel someone close to me. Slowly, a pair of lips are placed on my forehead. They are soft and comforting.

I'm finally able to lift my eyelids though they still seem heavy.
My eyes take their own time to adjust to the light. I flinch at first but I soon make myself comfortable.

The room where I'm lying has white walls, white curtains and a white door. The lingering smell of medicine helps me to come to a decision that it is a hospital.
I soon realize the pain in the back of my hand. I wince and slowly look at the needle connected to one of my veins.

"You are awake,"a voice interrupts.

I turn to my side to look at Jungkook.
Mr.Lee probably left the room.

"Yes,"the words almost seem like a whisper. I clear my throat before speaking again,
"How did you manage to call Mr.Lee? And what happened to me? Why am I hear?"
The last thing I remember was him kissing me. Was I right? Or was it a illusion?

"Hey,calm down. You blacked out after I kissed you. I brought you here and Mr.lee called you, sorry I rummaged through your things without your permission."

"Oh that's alright."

Mr.Lee walks in. He holds two plastic bags in either of his hands.

"The doctor just informed me,there is nothing wrong with you. You fainted because of low blood sugar level. When was the last time you had had a proper meal?"

I did have some food earlier this day but they were merely just sandwiches.

Yes, I haven't had a proper meal in days. It was not because I could not afford it but because I had decided to.
I had gotten busy with work that I had forgotten to eat my meals.

"It's been week,I guess," I confess.
Jungkook gasps in surprise and Mr.Lee gives me a dissatisfied look.

"Open that mouth,I'm going to stuff it with food,"Jungkook jokes.
"Here,"Mr.Lee places the bags on the table beside me.
"There's food in there. You better finish it."
"Yes,"I smile,weakly.

"I'll be leaving then. You will be discharged later today. Aren't you returning tomorrow?"

"Yes, my flight is booked for tomorrow morning,"I slowly put all the pieces together.

"Mr.Lee, I will be with her. You don't have to worry,"Jungkook says.

"Thank you for your help," I bow towards him.

"Please don't mention,"he says as he walks past the door,closing it behind him.

"Hey,who is he?"

I turn my attention to Jungkook who is sitting on the chair beside me.

"He...is a friend of mine,he helped me get to you."
His face brightens up.

"Oh, anyways, you should be stuffing yourself with food now. I'll open it for you,"he says as he opens the bags one by one, taking out the items before placing them on the table.

I watch him in awe. I have not seen him in years and our first meeting ended up like this. I mentally smack myself for causing all this.

He helps me sit before handing me a pair of chopsticks and I lift my hand to take them but it gets painful because of the needle poked.

"I'll help you. Just stay like that."

"Here, open your mouth,"he says.

I simply open it. I have no strength to fight.

He feeds me with gentleness as though he was taking care of a toddler.

Once he is done feeding me, he picks up the plates to throw them away.
I sit back, relaxing myself.

He then returns to the chair beside me.

"You should take rest."
"Yes."

I can already feel my eyelids get heavy. He helps me lie down.
Once I'm comfortable I close my eyes.

Jungkook then bends down and my my eyes open immediately once I realize our closeness.

He pecks my lips before bending down further to whisper something in my ear.

"I love you."

"You still do?"

"Yes,"he doesn't hesitate and this gives me courage.

"I love you more."

____

A/N:
We have officially reached the the end! Thank you so much for staying till the end♥️
I may write a epilogue idk. Should I?