Chapter 28

Mr.Lee dropped me off and I have been waiting here for almost fifteen minutes now.
I'm waiting outside Mr.Jeon's office.

A lady walks toward me,
"Ms.Han Nabi?"

"Yes."

"Mr.Jeon is waiting."

"Oh thank you," I politely say as I stand up to head inside his office.
I knock on the door and enter as I hear a 'come in'.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon," I wish.

His eyes meet mine. He looks a little tired. His expression is first blank but later he seems to realize who I really am.
"Oh my! Nabi?, you've grown into a fine woman."

"Thank you,sir."

"Please sit down. Has it been four years since we met? I heard you wanted to talk about something important."

I sit down slowly, making my self comfortable.
His desk is scattered with papers.

"Yes sir, I wanted to talk about you selling the orphanage,"I try my best at being polite.

"Oh! What about that?"

"Who is willing to buy it,sir? I'd like to meet them."

"You can meet him today. I'll give you the address."

"But sir can you persuade him to not demolish the building? I think it will have more effect if you ask."

"Oh no dear,I can't afford to decline his request and I do not know of his plans. It's up to him. After all he is buying the building and he is paying a huge amount for it."

"Oh, thank you,sir."

I feel a little worried now. Why would a stranger accept a request from me if he would not accept it from a powerful person like Mr.Jeon himself.

Before I could ask him further questions, a women enter the room and whisper something to Mr.Jeon.
He nods and stands.

"Sorry,dear. I have to attend a important meeting. My assistant will give you the address,"he says pointing towards the woman beside him. He then dashes out of the room.

The woman writes down something in a paper, handing it to me. I take it and thank her.

I then leave the building. I have already texted Mr.Lee and he promised that he would be here in ten minutes.
I stand by the side scrolling through my phone.
About five minutes later Mr.Lee arrives and I head inside his car.

I pass him the piece of paper with the address.

"This place is close by,I'll take you there."

"Thank you."

The rest of the ride is filled with silence.
Once we reach he informs me and I get out.
I looks at the tall building in front of me.

I head inside and find the reception desk. The lady there asks me for my name and I tell her.

"Ms.Han, sir is waiting for you. I'll take you there. Please follow me."

I thank her before following her.
The place looks breathtaking. I'd love to meet the owner.

She stops before a large door and ask me to enter.
I enter the place slowly,my eyes wondering and examining my surroundings.
The room is fitted with floor to ceiling windows.
A man stands there looking out of the window.

So he is the one.
I clear my throat. He probably did not see me entering.

He turns around facing me and my next words get caught in my throat.

Jungkook.

He looks the same. His hair styled and he looks like one of those rich jerks. A smirk plastered on his breathtaking face.

Just as though my worst nightmares have turned into reality,
a little girl dashes out of one of the doors within the room.

"Appa!,"she screams excitedly,running towards him.