Chapter 11

I tried my best to put myself to sleep but I failed every time. The moment I was conscious of Jungkook beside me my mind would forget the word 'sleep'.

I was getting frustrated. I have school the next morning and I can't afford to sleep during classes. I'm not an expert in that.

"What's the time?", I asked Jungkook, my voice barely a whisper.

"It's 2:45."

They change shifts around 3:00. I had to wait until then. I mentally made a plan about how I could tiptoe all they way back to my room or just rush and slam the door.

It was somewhere around 2:50 am when I briefed Jungkook on my plan.
A few minutes later I got up to open the door. I peeked outside to search for someone in sight.

The moment I noticed no movement I stepped outside. A hand grabbed me by waist pulling me back inside.

Uh Jungkook.

He bent down. His breath on my neck.
"I just felt like telling this, we have barely know each other for a day and we already spent the night together",he whispered.

"What?" My voice came out loud.

I turned around to only be met with a smirk on his face.

Damn this guy.

I was flustered, my cheeks burning. I did not care anymore. According to my plan the one thing I could do right now was run.

I did. I ran. I pushed my door open and slammed it behind me. I rushed towards my bed. I had to calm down.

And then I slept peacefully without a thought about anything else. My mind was too preoccupied with what he had said.
____
A/N:
I just received my copy of the album and I'm too excited to open it!