1|| rivalries & connections

All of us are directed to locker rooms divided by gender, and are met by another staff who hands us each a gym suit outfit and we're sent on to change. I assumed it was the same for the guys at least. I pick a locker closer to a corner, and try to change quickly. The lockers we have are pretty nice, and they have hooks on the inside similar to clothes hangers so the school uniforms don't become wrinkled.

I slip into the gym suit, and it's too loose fitting. I complain about it to Hagakure, who doesn't seem to have a problem with it, and tries assuring me that it looks fine. I feel more comfortable in tighter clothes, so this will probably bother me greatly. At least it's fine to move in though. 

We walk out together to the field and I see the dark ponytail girl talking to the pink alien girl, as well as the Stiff and a few other guys who seemed uncomfortable with waiting. We naturally migrate to Ponytail and Pinky. They both greet us and we start talking about how bold I was standing up to the ashy blonde guy.

"Like I said, you obviously have a death wish," Ponytail tells me with wide eyes.

"I guess but I don't think he's scary at all," I shrug my shoulder, "loud.. definitely. Annoying? check. Scary? well there was only one time."

"Do you know him at all?" Hagakure asks me.

"Not at all, just ran into him a couple times during the entrance exam," I explain. "Now that's a story for later. But I don't even know his name, I don't know anyone's name here besides Hagakure," I say a bit sheepishly.

"Call me Mina," the pink girl introduces, "and I don't know how you can't be scared of Bakugou, I heard that he's already faced a villain from this summer."

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo," ponytail mentions, "I guess I forgot the formal introduction would help."

"Oh yeah I'm l/n f/n, in case you don't know," I give a false wave. My last name is technically fake, a public name so I don't have any noticeable ties to All Might. It's legally that name but I always feel like it shouldn't be, but it's all for safety I guess. 

"f/n, you definitely have to tell us more about your entrance exam after," Momo says. I smile and give her a nod in return, because the teacher, Mr Aizawa apparently, starts speaking and explaining our tasks. 

"Bakugou step up here," he instructs, and Bakugou obliges. Mr Aizawa goes on to explain how this test is to establish who we are with our quirks and how strong we are. Mr Aizawa goes to use Bakugou as an example.

"How far could you pitch a ball in middle school?" 

"67 meters," 

"Try using your quirk,"

Bakugou grabs the ball from Mr Aizawa and the first thing he does is stretch, while we all watch him. In doing so, he made sure to flex his arms, and it seemed like he was showing off, but he was also playing it very coolly.