1|| indecisive

Todoroki pauses, debating something in his head. 

"I don't know if I should ask you now," he thinks, "I don't want to put extra stress on you with the final exams coming up quickly and all."

"Well now that you've started, I'll be stressed about what you have to ask me," I point out, hoping that he cuts to the point. 

"As of right now, what are we?" He asks, "I think you're pretty aware by now of my interest in you, and that I like being around you. And after my run in with the Hero Killer, I don't think I could possibly deny the feelings behind everything you've said."

"I don't know," it's the shittiest response, but the only one I can come up with, "I know it's unfair to keep you on such a tight string with whatever our relationship is, but I feel like it's more than just that we're dating. Obviously we're not, but I feel like to say so, it's almost an insult. I want to be more than a 'girlfriend' to you. I want to be your everything. I want to be your friend, and I want to be more. I don't know if it's the blocking in my head, but I'm still trying to work it out myself. So I'm sorry I can't give you a definite answer, but I really really need you to just understand here. Is that okay?"

"It's perfectly fine with me," he smiles to me, an innocent and warm smile, "I'm okay with waiting."

Studying day two

"Are we going to study today too?" I ask Bakugou once the bell rings signalling the end of the school day. I see Todoroki walking out of the door without me, and I wish to be there. 

"Are you free right now?" He asks, for once in his life sounding nice. 

"Um yeah I guess," I mutter, obviously.

"Let's go, Kirishima can't make it today," he says. I shrug and walk with him out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I ask, but don't really get a reply.

He leads me to the locker rooms, and I'm officially scared. What is he doing? And why are we here? 

"You might just want to keep your bag in your locker," he says lowly, with an all knowing tone. "we won't be studying." I do as he says, and toss my backpack in my locker, knowing to grab it before school tomorrow.

We walk out of the school, and he brings me to the subway to catch a train. He talks to me while on the train, and doesn't sound like a total ass like I'm expecting. 

"This is me making it up to you," he speaks, looking into my eyes. It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable and I look away instead, "I'm going to keep trying until you decide you really don't want me here."

"Why? How do I even seem worth it to you?"

"It's like I said before, before we just clicked. I never even had to think twice about it. I want that back," he says with a side smile, he seemed to slightly radiate confidence, "besides. Nobody else would still give me a chance after I go and be so horrible. I like what that says about you."

"That I'm a natural fool and don't learn from past mistakes while letting people take advantage of me to prove to myself that I'm a worthwhile and an okay person?" I ask facetiously.

"A natural fool for me, maybe," he laughs lightly, "but I guess you could say I'm crazy for you too."