1|| over it

A/N: back trackin a bit for those who want the tea on the last chapter ;) 

Third person POV

Everyone in class 1-A was aware of the situation between Bakugou and y/n, because it was broad casted to the entire world. They all ignored it though, it was like waiting for something to blow up without it showing any signs of doing so. Their situation was doomed after the sports festival, but with a personality like Bakugou's, there was obviously no room for anything that concerned a girl. But then they see y/n, and how they act together, there's some controversy. Maybe not anymore. 

As soon as Bakugou opened his mouth, everyone knew that the fragile subject just broke. When everyone was trying to choose a hero name, y/n was the last one to think of one. She was having trouble due to the concussion she got from Bakugou. So she asked the class for help with an open mind. Then, in the same way Bakugou nicknamed Midoriya 'Deku' meaning someone who can't do anything, he gave y/n a hero nickname of 'Nasu Baba' calling her an ugly hag in front of everyone in her class. Nobody spoke a word until she did, followed by leaving the room entirely. She wasn't seen for the rest of the day. Everyone kept quiet for her sake, she was probably one of the most friendly and lively students of the class. She was known for her stupid jokes and bright smile after telling them. The only person she even fought with was Bakugou, but that wasn't ever serious before the sports festival. She was mostly able to keep him from going complete psycho, until he had the caught the feeling of overwhelming victory. 

"BAKUGOU YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS," the first comment was flung at him. Everyone had been thinking the same thing. 

"OH SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT," Bakugou yelled back. 

"how could you even say something to such a lady?" Mineta screams in his own perverted voice. 

"IT'S HER FAULT FOR EVERYTHING!" Bakugou screams, flying off the handle, "I HAVEN'T CHANGED, IT'S OBVIOUSLY HER!" 

Before the whole class erupted in a fight against Bakugou, Midnight stepped in and put Bakugou to sleep. He was sent somewhere else, so he wouldn't be a danger to everyone else when he woke up. Bakugou was off the rails, somebody needed to help contain him, but nobody expected it to be y/n anymore. 

~

After my nap, I see that it's 3:57 in the afternoon, and my phone has 15 new messages, mostly from different numbers. I scrolled through all of them, and luckily everyone was smart enough to include their names. After what happened in school today I knew that they were all of my classmates responding to me. I usually feel accepted by everyone, but right now I wish that nobody cared. 

"Hey, it's Mina, I wanted to see if you were okay?"

"If you're looking for a new Bakugou, I'm available. It's Sparky btw"

"Sorry if I'm bothering you, it's Momo, but are you alright?"

"y/n, I know you're definitely upset about the whole Bakugou thing, but talk to me whenever you need to. I promise I'm always here for you if you need. Even if you don't wanna talk, that's okay too. -Hagakure Toru"

DadMight: hey kiddo, just checkin in, you okay? need anything?

I type a quick response to my dad first, then I thank Hagakure since she really is such a good friend, and I leave the rest on open. I'll just have to be fine whenever I go back to school. Whenever that is. I scroll through the rest of the messages, and two things stand out to me. Bakugou didn't bother trying to text me, and neither did Todoroki. I didn't mind it too much, but it hurt because if Bakugou wasn't trying it meant he didn't care. Truly. Didn't. Care. It wasn't some fun little game anymore.