1|| internship tension

I didn't have a good feeling about accepting this hero internship offer. So far, all I've done is watch Endeavor talk to a bunch of people, especially with the police. He decided to try to teach us how important the communication should be, and what to do for simple legal purposes surrounding the police. Throughout all of it, Endeavor and Todoroki have both ignored me and kept the tension focused between them. I didn't mind it, I knew that I was the one who was the outsider here, but I also hated it a lot. My expectation for the number two hero was a lot different than what I got.

If only my dad was able to train me by being All Might

If only my dad was able to train me by being All Might. Maybe that would've been better. I wonder if that's how Todoroki feels. That since he knows his dad he'll be able to get more out of his training. I haven't been here with both of them for very long, so I try not to make assumptions too easily. I know that making too many assumptions in the hero world could get you killed. Endeavor speaks, but not to us. At this point, I think he's forgotten what he's even supposed to be doing. Todoroki and I just have to stay silent, and back away while his dad deals with his business.

Because for the most part, I'm left with my thoughts. Todoroki doesn't dare to speak so I decide to do the same. It makes it awkward, I feel like I probably should be saying something, but there's nothing to talk about. I want so badly to be able to lighten the mood, but I also don't want to ruin everything by doing so. It just seems really fake to me. Like there's no way that we can just stand here the whole time without doing anything. What is that going to teach us? Because so far I've learned nothing. I think that maybe Todoroki wanted to be with his dad so he could practice more with the quirk he got from him, since I've never really seen him use it. I almost feel bad for Todoroki. I look over at him, and he's just staring at the tiled floor, only moving to blink. I wonder what he's thinking about.

Finally, Endeavor cuts his conversation, and walks back over to where Todoroki and I stand along a wall. Endeavor looks from him, to me, and then back at him.

"Alright then," Endeavor finally speaks, his voice loud and booming, I try not to flinch, "let's go."

Although I want to, I don't question what we're doing next. If he's going off to discuss more things with other people, I might just quit. Can I quit? I really want to. He leads us to an open field, with just about nobody here. The only thing that I could hope for would be that we're okay to train now. We walk to about the middle of the field and stop.

Endeavor turns around to face us. He crossed his arms and looks at Todoroki as if he's never seen him before. Then his eyes fall on me, and he raises a single flaming eyebrow disapprovingly.