2 || second first kiss

A/N: basically everyone*"take some time for your mental health, we love you!" Me* feels so bad for my inconveniences and just updates anyways :) 

Okay but honestly you all are the sweetest, and i love you all for caring <3

The next day, it was a normal school day. We sat through classes and Aizawa's lectures until lunch. I sat next to Todoroki like normal, eyeballing Bakugou sitting at his table until he got up to get his food. I had my back turned away from the lunch line that he stood in, and so I didn't see him when he came back. I had just finished telling Todoroki about the diner my dad took me to last night, when Bakugou leaned down to me and whispered in my ear. 

"I already told you, I want to be able to see you." 

I instantly turn to face him, and when his words sink in I flash a smile. I know what he was trying to say, even though he couldn't say it without sounding like an ass. But maybe it was close enough. 

"I know I'm great to look at, you don't have to tell me," I tease. 

"Well I thought you could use a reminder," he smirks back and continues to walk back to his seat. 

"Oh, sorry," I awkwardly apologize, remembering Todoroki. He just turns back to his bowl without a word, trying to stay unbothered. 

We sit in silence for a moment before Midoriya walks over with a smile. He takes a seat across from me and talks to Todoroki about what we've been reviewing in class. Todoroki seemed pretty low energy but nothing that wasn't too out of the ordinary for him. I still felt bad though, I know he's trying to be as understanding as possible for me. I listen in to what they're talking about. Midoriya is acknowledging the rumors about what our new hero work is gonna be. 

"I've heard that it's supposed to be like the internships again," I pause to think, "I should ask my dad."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot," Midoriya cups his hands to his face, "I was supposed to tell you to go see him. He wanted to talk to you."

"Right now?"

"Any time you can, I think," Midoriya shrugs. 

"Then I'll go now," I decide, and stand up. I stand behind Todoroki, draping my arms down around his shoulders for a moment. I lean towards his ear and make a promise, "I'll make it up to you later."

Then I continue out of the lunchroom to the teacher's room. Chances are he was eating lunch with Midoriya quickly before dismissing him so I'd come in before lunch is over. I knock on the door and the principal opens it. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologize to begin with, "is-"

"Don't worry Y/n, your dad's in here, you can speak with him," he steps aside and leaves the room. I enter and see him sitting at a table. I greet him with a smile and cross to him. 

"Hey dad," I wave and sit across from him. "What did you need me for?"

"I just finished talking to Principal Nezu," he starts and I nod, "and, I totally understand and will respect your decision if you don't want to, but I figured after last night I should at least try to give you the option."

"You're being such a parent," I interrupt, "just tell meee."

"Okay okay," my dad chuckles, "do you want to come home? And live with me instead of at the dorms?"

I blink. I didn't expect this, of course I miss him. 

"Do you really mean it?"

"Yup," my dad confirms, "we'd be able to start moving your stuff back in a few days, so you can think about what you want to do. I know that it's probably fun to be able to live with your friends and all but just in case you were really feeling homesick..."