1|| unexpected apologies

Katsuki-kun: I'm sorry.

This is some kind of fucking joke, right? No way. No mother fucking way. Why didn't I have his number deleted and blocked? It's not like I was waiting out hope on the exact text he just sent anymore. It almost disgusted me, but I didn't know how to respond to it. 

It's almost 10:00 now, and I decide to leave his message on read. If he wants to talk to me, if he means it... If I could possibly forgive him, then he would swallow his shitty pride that got me this concussion pounding in my head, making my vision blurry to even look at the shitty apology. 

Katsuki-kun: y/n, I can see that you've read it.

Katsuki-kun: I'm sorry! Okay?

Katsuki-kun: I'm putting away my pride, please just talk to me. It's all I want

Me: why now?

Katsuki-kun: I've been at Best Jeanist for internship. He's teaching me manners. 

Me: hmph. 'manners'

Katsuki-kun: Do you accept my apology or what? 

Me: No

Katsuki-kun: why not?

Me: I think maybe there's something Best Jeanist didn't teach you about manners. If you aren't sincere about your apology, the person you're apologizing to isn't gonna believe you. And they'll only think of you as the boy who gave them a concussion, and then made them feel like shit even after. 

Katsuki-kun: I didn't think you cared that much

Me: Yeah okay, the whole 'I wanna know you. I want to like you, y/n' thing really had NO effect on me whatsoever, especially remembering that moment AFTER you prioritized winning over their health. Newsflash; that's not what heroes do. 

read: 10:13 p.m. 

Me: c'mon Katsuki-kun, I can see that you've read it

Katsuki-kun: you're still hurt. you still care. 

Me: so what if I do? I'm still recovering from my concussion, which I'd like to personally thank you for. And you didn't even go to visit me after. EVEN TODOROKI DID! So yeah, I still care because you turned out to be a giant disappointment that I hoped you wouldn't be.

Katsuki-kun: I didn't think you'd want me to. 

Me: I didn't. But maybe that apology would've been a bit more effective then than now.

Katsuki-kun: okay well I'm sorry for not apologizing then. But the truth is, I felt too bad to go see you. I knew it was my fault deep down, but how could I cope with that?    

Me: That's a terrible excuse for knocking me unconscious and defeating me in the most brutal way possible!

Katsuki-kun: GOD DAMN THAT'S WHY I'M SAYING I'M SORRY! 

Me: I don't think I can forgive you, not now. I'm sorry Katsuki-kun. 

Katsuki-kun: how can I get you to forgive me?

Me: you'll have to prove it to me that you mean it.

Katsuki-kun: just you wait.