1|| ultimate moves & a catch up.

It's almost hard adjusting back to going to school. This year we've had so much time off from villains, it's insane. I almost like being in school better. It feels more natural to be around all the people that I've forcibly grown to be so close with. I still love them all though. Waking up in the dorms was weird, and I realized I would have a lot more time in the mornings now. 

I get up from my bed, replacing the blanket and smoothing it out to remake my bed. I walk over to the closet, and grab my school uniform. I put it on quickly, and walk to my mirror to brush out my hair in front of it. After I slip on my shoes, I open my door to go down to the ground floor common room. I still have to brush my teeth before being ready for the day. 

I find Hagakure in the bathroom when I walk in. She's brushing her invisible teeth, and it makes me laugh. 

"It's hard brushing what you can't see," she sighs, a mouth full of foam. 

"It's like floating bubbles around where your mouth should be," I tease her lightly, and start brushing my own. We've grown closer than I thought so she disregards any small jokes I make, and I do the same. Once I'm done brushing my teeth and rinsing, we start talking. 

"What are we gonna do for our first proper day back?" She asks.

"Hmm, didn't Aizawa sensei say something about provisional licenses?" I wonder, "I think that was a thing."

"Oh hopefully we get to do something fun then!" she exclaims brightly. "Class starts in half an hour so I'm all set to hang out until we have to walk over."

"Yeah me too, but I think I'm gonna go back up to my room to grab my backpack so I'll be fine for when we have to leave," I tell her and as we walk to the sofas and pause before I go to the elevator on the right side for the girls, I see Sero and Todoroki walking out into the common area as well. 

Todoroki looks annoyed at whatever it is that Sero is saying. Not so much that you can tell since his face is usually constantly neutral. He looks over at me, and his eyes light and he interrupts Sero to excuse himself and walk over to me.

"Good morning," he greets politely, "what are you up to?"

"I'm going back up to my room to grab my backpack," I tell him, then with a sarcastic voice I ask, "wanna come?"

"Sure," he challenges, and I'm not sure if he's just responding to my joke or if he genuinely wants to. We cross over to the elevator, and I click the button.

"I like elevators, at least for the time where I can forget about the chance of getting trapped in one," I tell him, and he snickers quietly, looking over at me with eyebrows raised. 

When the elevator lets us out, I wonder if he's even allowed to be up here. On the girls side. Oh well, it'll only be for a moment and last night all the guys were up here too. I don't think it should be a problem. But they do have it separated by gender for a reason. Although that rule is probably only so heavily enforced because of Mineta, and everyone knows how respectful Todoroki is. I open the door to my room, and let Todoroki in so he doesn't have to wait in the hall. It would definitely be weird if Momo or Tsu caught him over here. Why do I suddenly feel like I have to sneak him around? I'm not even breaking any rules. 

I have my backpack sitting on the inside of my closet. I open my closet door and lean in to grab it, and then quickly close the closet door again. I turn to Todoroki, slinging my backpack over my shoulders. He's looking around at my room again, without moving from his spot. 

"I like your room, it's very..." he draws out the 'y' as he can't decide the best word to end his sentence with, "cute." 

"Cute?" I question, not expecting that to end that way.