|1

WARNING- Explicit content

Michael Rainey Jr, also known as Junior.

His reputation was the basic player status type nigga, or a basic hood nigga selling coke and shit.

~~~

His eyes rolled to the back off his head as lil shawty slurped on his shit.

He coughed out some smoke as she finished him off.

"Yo ass gonna finish all that damn weed if you ain't careful" the girl said standing up.

"Mind ya business" he said pulling his jeans up.

"I'm just saying" she said sitting next to him "I care you know"

He side eyed her as she tried to snuggle up to him. He felt uncomfortable and really wanted her ass to leave. He was really not comprehending why she didn't understand that she was just pussy to him.

He burnt his blunt out and stood up yawning.

"I'm a lil tired from you suckin the soul out a nigga. Yanoe?" He said making up excuses for her to leave.

"I hate you Junior" she said bumping past him and out the door.

He heard the front door slam and jumped back into his bed and fell asleep.

~~~

He woke up in the clothes he was wearing yesterday and sighed. He rubbed his eyes softly and sat up.

"Shit!" He looked at the time on his phone and saw that he was late.

"Junior!" His ma screamed.

Junior's pov

I rolled my eyes and screamed mentally as she barged into my room like she own it.

"Why you still wearing that shit you was wearing yesterday? And why yo room smell like this boy?" She said looking at me with some stank face.

She pulled the curtains open and opened the windows wide.

"Ma. I don't need all these people lookin in on me" I sighed.

"Ain't nobody wanna look at yo little ass dick" She mushed my face and walked out my room "and take a shower. You stink!" She yelled

"Uhh" I stood up and walked into the bathroom to take a long ass shower.

When I finished, I got dressed and grabbed my backpack.

"Bye ma!" I yelled as I shut the door.

I put my headphones in and walked to school. If I was gonna be late, I was gonna take my damn time.

As I entered the front gates an all black motorcycle drove past quickly and skidded to a halt in front of me. She clicked something on her helmet and the plastic screen slid up swiftly. Cat eyes greeted me kindly.

"Is this Applebottom High?" She asked.

"Yeh-" before I could say anything else she sped off and parked closer to the entrance.

No ones pov