|23

A FEW DAYS LATER

Luke and Haley walked down the corridor, his arm around her shoulder as he whispered sweet things in her ear making her laugh.

-Luke

-Luke

They spotted Michael and Darius walking to the sports halls and caught up with them.

-Haley

-Haley

"Hey" Haley smiled giving them both hugs and Luke dapped them up.

"So when's Lola gonna let us come over?" Michael asked Haley who shrugged in response.

"She's not in a bad mood, she just doesn't like the attention. You know how she felt when the girls all acted like brats towards her because she was close with you" Haley said as they walked.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Darius asked.

"Yes. She's obviously going through some stuff but she's better than what you probably think"

"Darius!" Taylor called walking over to them.

"Damn, I thought you got rid of her" Michael mumbled making Luke chuckle.

"Be nice" Haley said stepping on Michael's toe.

"Haley imma beat you up if you keep playing with me. I don't care if you're a girl anymore we're gonna fight like men" he said looking at her seriously. Haley just grinned and walked off with Luke.

"Hi" Taylor smiled at Michael and waved to Haley before Darius embraced her in a hug.

"How was your aunt's wedding?" Darius asked.

"It was good, but my cousins were annoying as usual." Taylor said adjusting the bag strap on her shoulder.

"Where's you're girl Cecilia? Thought you couldn't do anything without her being here" Michael joked.

"Ha ha" Taylor said sarcastically. "She's with Khloe and Li, they've gone to the Diner."

"So what are you still doing here?" Michael asked.