|3

Lola walked into school on her phone; listening to music and scrolling through her insta feed.

She turned a corner and bumped into someone accidentally.

"Sorry" She said not taking her eyes off the screen.

Suddenly, a hand slapped her phone out of her hands making her earphones fall out of her ears.

"Watch where you're going hoe!" A girl shouted in her face. One of her minions pushed her against the wall, but before Lola could retaliate, Junior stood between the girl and Lola then grabbed Lola's hand.

Once he had pulled her out of the situation she slapped his chest.

"Why'd you do that?" She yelled. "I can defend myself"

"Well I'm sorry that I wanted to be your Prince Charming" he said putting his hands up.

"Urgh" She grunted turning away from him.

"Hey" he said lightly pulling her back towards him. "I was just tryna make sure you don't stoop to their level"

"Why should you care?"

He trapped her using his body and the wall.

"Because I like you" he said putting his hands against the wall.

"Uh uh" she laughed diving underneath his arm. "You're not my man" she said walking away.

~~~

"Hi Haley" Lola smiled.

"Hey" She said looking down at work.

"Are you okay?" Lola asked sitting besides her.

"Not really" She said angrily.

"What's wrong?" Lola asked slightly confused.

"You slid into this school a day ago, decided to be my friend. Then went and started dating my crush. I mean you knew I liked him. Hell you even teased me about it an now look at you being a hypocrite."

"ohh" Lola's eyebrows relaxed as she listened "I'm sorry for making you upset but it ain't even like that. I promise'

"Then why are you on his snapchat giggling?" she said not getting any calmer.

"Haley relax" Lola said rubbing her shoulder. Lola wondered whether this was the reason that she was called a 'hoe'.

Haley slapped her hand off her shoulder "don't tell me to relax" she stood up. "I thought we were friends."

Lola pulled her back down. "Sit your tall ass down. I'm tryna tell you that I don't like him. And I didn't even know that he put that video on snapchat. When I saw him videoing me I told him to delete it but obviously he didn't"

Haley didn't reply.

"Please forgive me" Lola begged.

"I'll let you go on my bike" she offered.

"Who said they want to go on that dangerous bike of yours anyways?"

"Haleeey" Lola wrapped her arms around her neck and hugged her tightly.

"I won't even go out with him again unless your there"

"Fine your forgiven. Now let go your choking me" she spluttered.

Haley turned to face the teacher who had just walked in whilst hiding a small smile.

***

Haley and Lola walked into the cafeteria to get food.