-6

We stumbled into his apartment still holding onto each other, he kissed me sloppily on my collar bone as he pushed through another door. I've been to his apartment several times but only briefly, we were always going out. I didn't think much of his place before but not the way to his bedroom, he had somehow dimmed the lights to set the mood and I realised how sleek and elegant his place was, almost like a sexy bachelors pad.

He laid me down onto his bed and removed his shirt quickly. I sat up straight and traced my fingers down his chest reaching down to his v-line and removed his belt before pulling down his pants. His erect member took me by surprise but he smoothly laid me back down and took my shirt and bra off softly before I could react. He pecked down my chest and sucked on my nipple as his fingers reached down and down and down and-

I arched my back in as he worked his finger and kissed on my all over, he began to pick up the pace  making me moan aloud then slowed all the way down before I could climax.I felt him tug at my panties and I moved a little so that he could fully take my trousers and panties off.

He came back up and kissed me slowly, deeper like he needed to show me affection, I held onto his face until I felt him slide into me slowly, he grunted a little.

"You're so tight" he mumbled next to my ear sending vibrations through my body.

"mhmm" I moaned as he stroked in and out of me slowly.

He picked up the pace making the bed squeak a little, but I stopped him.

"Something wrong-" He grinned as I got onto all fours and he began to penetrate from the back getting quicker with every stroke.

***

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

Lola and Haley were at a little sundaes place they had come across and had sat down with their ice creams, and their bags of shopping since they both felt they deserved a shopping spree.

"So what was that all about at my place?" Haley asked.

"What?" Lola asked taking a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and sprinkles and stuffing it into her mouth.

"You know what I'm talking about. You and your boyfriend having a spat at my place."

Lola rolled her eyes a little making Haley raise her eyebrow, though Lola didn't seem to notice.

"He was mad because I didn't tell about all the shit that happened in High School but you guy did." She explained briefly, "Wait why did you guys tell him?" Lola asked.

"We were talking about how Kamila was jobless until your dad gave her a job and we happened to stumble into a conversation about how I got kidnapped and Aniyah was being hella nice to me. It wasn't just you that got kidnapped you know" she said clearly annoyed that  Lola was trying to blame it on them.

Lola sat quietly for a moment thinking about it. "Do you think shoulda told him?" 

Haley sighed. "I don't know, to be honest, I forgot he wasn't there when it happened, you know? Like we've been friends for a bit and I guess I'm only just realising we made all these friends at different points."

"Mhm" Lola nodded. "I can't believe i've only known Kamila three years and a bit, she's like a big sister to me."

"Were you ever gonna tell him though?" Haley asked eyeing her.

"I don't know, we never really..." Lola clicked her fingers searching for the words. "talk?"

Haley raised her eyebrow biting her bottom lip trying not to laugh. "What the fuck are you on about?" she snickered.