-12

A COUPLE YEARS LATER

"What?" Michael snatched the envelope out of Lola's hands.

"Hey be careful, we probably need the invitation to get in" I said looking over his shoulder as he read the wedding invitation.

"I didn't think he was serious about that English chick." Michael chuckled.

King's name and his fiancée, Naomi, was written across the fancy sheet in an elegant font.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked excitedly.

"It only says your name on it" Michael said. 

"I'm sure he'll let me bring my plus one"

"I've not even spoken to the guy much"

"I'll tell him he has to let the father of my unborn child come otherwise I won't go" I said kissing Michael's cheek and putting away our dishes in the kitchen of our apartment.

"It says you can bring a plus one at the bottom" Michael yelled.

"See" I yelled back.

He came into the kitchen with the invitation and our two glasses we drank from.

"Does he know you're pregnant?" Michael asked wrapping his arms around my waist as I began washing the dishes.

"Yeah" I nodded. "He came over like a month ago and I saw him at the diner for Pops' birthday. Remember, you had to travel and your flight was late so you couldn't make it till late that day"

"Ahh" he nodded his head.

"So we're going to England?" I cheesed.

"Yeah, I guess we are" he said taking out his phone that buzzed in his pocket.

"Yo, wassup" he said still standing behind me.

"You're shouting in my ear" I moaned moving him back with my soapy hand.

"And what?" He mouthed playfully. I just stuck my tongue out at him and he sat on the counter as he spoke to whoever he was on the phone with.

"Yeah, Lola just got it today" Michael said. He put the phone on speaker.

"We should catch a plane together, and book a hotel together too" Haley said excitedly.

"Woah" Luke interrupted, "relax I want some privacy"

"I don't mean sharing a room, we just book the same hotel" Haley defended herself.

"Next you'll be saying you want a joint wedding" Luke tutted. Me and Michael started hollering.

"I was gonna mention that actually, me and Lola think it's be a great idea" Haley said.

"What?" Luke and Michael said in unison.

I nodded my head going along with the joke.

"Nah you lying" Michael snickered. "I can tell when your lying"

"But Lola you was the one who mentioned it" Haley said.

"Michaels just being childish. I'm being forreal, I've already looked at big halls that would be able to have all our family members and friends."

"Nah you for fake" Michael said referencing Nicole.TV.

"I'm forreal" I nodded.

"Quit playing" Michael said furrowing his brows. I unconsciously smiled as he began believing what I was telling me.

"I knew you was playing" Michael laughed.

"See how cute they sound when they argue?" Haley complained to Luke.