Chapter 3-Grey

The group of us are brought to the formal dining room dressed for the best. Harry comes to greet us as we enter. He is dressed in dark blue slacks with a matching jacket. He wears a checkered shirt underneath with a bowtie to match. He added his hipster glasses to make a statement to his outfit. "Ladies," he greets with a kiss to each of our hands. "Looking stunning as ever of course." Gia and I both laugh at him as he pulls out a chair for both of us and settles in next to me. We are sitting closer to the head of the table near where I assume the King would sit.

A voice is cleared as a man in a dark suit comes in with a stern look on his face. "Please rise for the the entrance of her highness Princess Hermione Katerina Vasilios." We all stand and bow gracefully to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her long brown tresses cascaded down her back with her front part pulled back elegantly to frame her heart shaped face. Her crystal blue-green eyes shine as they are lined with remnants of charcoal and her lips were lined softly. Her smile was so white and she was nothing short of elegant. She wore a simple gold dress as she walked to the head of the table.

She raised her hands as she sat and cued us to sit down. Gia and I bared our necks slightly to show that we would not challenge the princess. She smiled at us and patted Gia's hand. "It's nice to have some friends here." I have to admit that I slightly fangirled at her calling us friends. I could only hope. The princess gave a small speech before she motioned us all to eat. Light chatter could be heard around the table and Harry was arguing about which team was sure to make it to the playoffs this year for the NFL with a guy next to him.

While everyone was distracted the Princess began to speak to us. " Have either of you ladies met your mate?"

"No, your Majesty," we both replied.

"Oh please, just call me Hermione." She smiled softly at us and then began to ask us more questions concerning our background and asking of our opinions. My family moved to America from Ireland when my uncle became Alpha there to have a change of scenery for a while. My family wants to move back when my brother and I both graduate from college. He still has six years till then. We currently resided in Silver Mountain pack in the Midwest. She told us stories about her brothers as if we had been longtime friends. Of course Gia and I did the same of our siblings and even of each other. Overall it was a great evening. Hermione told us that she would be giving our group a tour of the castle and explain the human history version of the building.

After a couple hours we all retired to our rooms to sleep and rest as we would have an eventful day tomorrow playing for the rest of the royals. The Beta Royales would be at the performance as well so the nerves were a blazing fire right now. Della kept whimpering and tugging at me as we went back to our room. Gia prepared to go to bed but I sat and read for a bit before I was going to shower. My wolf started fighting me so much I felt as though I may burst into my white coat right here in the room. "Gia," I called. "I've got to go to the woods. Della is becoming extremely aggressive." I faintly heard her reply as I slide on sandals on to walk out back.

I let Della lead me outside making sure I didn't wake anyone. Finally, I was in the backyard where a Guard stood duty. He took a whiff of the air before he looked at me. "I'm sorry. My wolf is ripping at me to go for a run. Is that alright? I've not been able to for almost two weeks now." The guard frowned at first and then sighed as he nodded.

I walk into the forest where the castle was no longer into view. I slip off my shoes and slide off my dress as I begin to shift into my beautiful white wolf. I grab my clothes in my mouth as I trott to a nearby opening of the ocean. A tiny portion of a beach was there as the sea overlapped. I sat my clothes by a bush nearby and then I gave Della control.