Chapter 26-Black Beauty

I've been back with my family for about a month now. I haven't had sex with Declan since the day I woke up. I actually tried to avoid him as best as I could. He would always come and find me to sleep in his bed at night. He liked to strip me of my clothes in the bed and have me naked as we slept. He often touched me in places that I didn't really care for when he thought I was asleep.

I tried to talk with my mom and Deidre but they often ignored me. Father said that mom had been sick and that's why she hasn't been around. She seemed fine to me that first day I woke up. Gregory and Alby never came around me and I felt alone. I missed my brother more than I care to admit and I never even got the chance to see them. Uncle Colin told me that he had started them in warrior training, surprising me.

Being basically alone I decided to spend most of my time either in the library or go for a walk. This is a miserable life if I get depressed when my mate touches me, my family becomes too busy for me and I can't even make a friend because all of the pack members rush to their homes if they see me. I'm all alone.

My wolf continues not to stir as well. My heart yearns to feel loved. Maybe things will be different in the next few weeks....

******Alec POV******

When I could no longer feel Zinsophia, I knew that a witch was to be involved. So Hermione suggested I bring along my own witch. As the jet made its way to Ireland she sat and read her spell book.

The ride was silent for most of the way. Kristos still paced in anger that someone would ever consider to take his mate away. Jack sat in deep thought as if to contemplate where she would be. Only a couple of warriors had made it on this jet. They had waited at the jet with the witch as she searched long and hard to save the Luna Queen.

"I think I have something, your highness," Pomsia said to me.

I get out of my seat and sit in one across from her. "It seems as though the witch who cursed the queen did a memory identity shield. All of her memories will seem hazed as though it were a dream. This witch seems smart," she smirks. "It is very likely that she has been told that she has a different mate and her royal mark will not be visible to her as she looks into the mirror. I'm guessing they are relying on this spell to keep her present."

"So her memories are gone?" Jack asks.

"It is my bet that she does not remember vividly the memories from the past whether that be the last few months or possibly even years. However I think I know of a way to recall her memories. When was her last heat?"

"Nearly four months ago..." I stand up and begin to pace. "Shit!" I throw a stack of magazines across the length of the jet. I break into a fit of rage as the realization hits me.

"What does that matter?" Jack asks.

"THAT," I suck in a deep breath trying to reign in Kristos. "Means that her next heat will be within the week. As a royale she has three heats within a span of a year so that she is able to get pregnant quicker in order to ensure an heir." His face visibly pales as soon as the words sink in. "I'll murder anyone who dares to touch my mate."

"If you would listen to me, King Deo. It is of our advantage that her majesty has a heat this week. You see, I have found a spell that will be able to erase the cloak off her memories. In the last stage of her heat the memories will come back with this spell."

"Well, do it. Of course, whatever it takes," I throw out.

"This may put her in more danger. It is possible that if she comes to realization while being in such a vulnerable stage with her captors that she may cause them to do worse to her."