Chapter 9- Thunder

The saying goes 'when it rains, it pours.' I find that to be quite true except that when it poured this time it was almost a full blown hurricane. Wind, crazy rain, lightning, thunder-- it was as if mother nature was nothing shy of angry. A hurricane sometimes brings hail but this was a whole other hell I didn't know was possible.

"Alec," I put my hand to my chest in shock. "I didn't know you were coming." Della nearly shifted she was so excited but I convinced her to hold herself back so he didn't interpret that the wrong way.

"Well I expected to arrive to see my beautiful mate here waiting for me but instead I get a shock. Not only is she not in her home where she would be safe and protected but out with another male dressed for suggestive things. Do you know how angry that makes my wolf and I, MY love?"

"I-I can explain," I stutter out as I back away from his advancing form.

A dark glint in his eye makes my heart stutter as well. "Oh I am sure you can, love. However I cannot let this go unpunished. My wolf expects nothing but respect, even from his Luna."

"I-I'm sorry. Nothing happened."

"Oh trust me, I know nothing happened but that didn't stop you from being alone with a boy who confessed to you his love!" My back hits a wall as Alec comes closer.

"I denied him though. He knows that I am leaving for you." His arms trap me between the wall and his body. My emotions are everywhere. I'm scared of what Alec might do to me or even Harry. But I'm also extremely turned on by how possessive he's being.

"YOU. ARE. MINE."

"Yes," I stammer out, a small whimper escapes as well. His breathing slows down a bit and I place my hand on his chest. "I'm yours," I whisper. With those two words he slams his lips against mine with a bruising force. The sparks that I had missed so much finally filled the air and I became overwhelmed with the feeling of desire for this man.

He wraps my legs around his waist and walks me to my room. He lays me on my bed and pulls back. He pulls off my skirt tossing it carelessly somewhere into the dark room. Next he takes off my shirt. "It smells like him," he says with his still husky voice. "You still need punished, agápi." He quickly flips me over when I feel a hard smack on my ass.

"What the hell," I squeak as another swift hand lands on the other butt cheek. A small yelp comes from my mouth as one last hard smack to the buttocks happens. That was probably the sexiest thing I have experienced and I'm very embarrassed at how turned on I am by this. I know he can smell my arousal because I watch his eyes darken a bit and his own arousal becomes prominent.

"I'd watch your tone if I were you, love." I stood up and faced him.

"You shouldn't try to punish me then. I'm no child, Alec."

"Believe me, agápi. I am very aware that you are not a child." He grabs my arms and pulls me into his chest whilst slamming his lips against mine. My entire body becomes a flame. I can't help but to wrap my arms around him and pull myself closer to him. His taste leaves me craving more.

I rip our lips apart only briefly so that I can push him onto the bed. I quickly straddle him and relock our lips. He groans slightly as my hips automatically begin to move against their own accord. I couldn't help the soft sigh that escaped my lips as he grabbed onto my butt cheek tightly. His large thumb skims just under the wire in my bra.

I pull back breathless. His lips immediately go to my neck where they suck slightly and nibble on the sensitive skin. I throw my head back allowing him more access. "We really should stop if you don't want to be mated right now," he says huskily against my throat.