Chapter 15- Sister Sister

I woke up in a tizzy. I quickly rushed around getting ready, trying to look my best. Today was the day-- the extremely long awaited day. My other half; my bestie for the restie; my sister was finally coming to visit me.

As soon as my eyes were opened I jumped out of the bed and out the door. We had several extra bedrooms in the King's quarters so I had cleaned several of them up so that Gia could have a choice of where she wanted. We had a kitchen and even a living room, too, in our quarters but it was seldom used.

I went to one room and started fluffing up pillows. Knowing G she would probably pick this room because it had a splendid view of the town. I made sure there were fresh towels in the bathroom and even a few pieces of chocolate that she likes. My best friend is coming!

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me triggering the nice tingles running down my body. "Agápi, she won't be here for another two hours. I think it's best you shower and get dressed unless you want to greet her in lacy panties and one of my t-shirts?" A small smile eases on his face as I turn in his arms.

"It's not just her coming. She's bringing Jack with her--"

"Get going now," He says with a frown on his face. I giggle as his possessiveness starts to shine through. He throws me over his shoulder as I squeal. He smacks my butt and walks us back to our room where he places me in the bathroom. "Do you need help with this part?" He asks cheekily with a smirk.

"I think I can manage," I say as I turn on the water. I walk him out the door and shut it, locking it for good measures.

I turn the speaker on and plug in my phone. The first song is Perfect duet with Ed Sheeran and Beyonce. Of course I sing to the top of my lungs as though I'm a popstar in this gigantic shower. If you were to listen closely you would hear the applause after the song was finished, I swear. The acoustics in this opera house were amazing.

I get out of the shower after I'm all cleaned. I tie up my hair with a scrunchie as to get the dripping hair off of my back. Realizing I didn't have any clothes I stuck my head out of the door looking for Alec. "Alec!" He turns to me from the couch where he was reading some kind of magazine. "Can you get me some clothes?" He smirks as he walks inside of the closet.

He slingshots a basically see through thong at me with a bra. "Alec! Real clothes please," I say with an annoyed look on my face. He walks back into the closet briefly before he throws an almost see through nighty at me that Gia had stuck in my box. "Deo Kristos Alecandros!" I yell at him making him laugh.

I shut the door and throw on the bra and panties before wrapping the towel back around my body. "I could honestly pick out better clothes than you!" I pad across the room to the closet when he jerks the towel off of me making me growl lowly. He whips my back end with the wet towel making me yelp. I walk faster to the closet where I shut the door.

I grab a high waisted royal blue skirt that had cut out patterns at the bottom. I pair it with a lightweight white blouse that I tucked in. I finished the outfit with a necklace and light colored wedges. I walk out of the closet and motion towards my outfit. "Now this is an outfit. Take notes, my love." His eyes search me head to toe with a pleased look

"I'll have to agree with that." He comes to me and kisses my forehead.

"Now quickly go shower. They'll be here in forty-five minutes and I still have to finish my hair and makeup." I walk to the bathroom with him and grab the hair dryer before I leave and walk to an extra bedroom to use the bathroom in there.

I dry my hair and instead of brushing it out I just leave the messy strands as is. I walk back to the bedroom to see if Alec was out of the shower so that I can get my bobby pins. As soon as I step in the room the shower kicks off. I wait a few minutes as he dries off and finally walks out of the bathroom. I walk in and grab my makeup mirror, makeup and bobby pins. I walk and sit on the comfy chair in the sitting area of our room and put everything on the coffee table.