Chapter 18-Journey of the Heart

Gia and Jack left two weeks ago to clean up things in Springfield so that they could come back to be with their mates. The dinner was the craziest thing I've ever experienced but also the happiest. My best friends would soon be here for good with me.

When I woke up this morning a note was in the place where Alec had been.

Good morning agápi mou,

Today will be a day full of fun and adventures for you. You will be taken to random places that all have a meaning behind them. You will be surprised with four visitors today and the night will finish with you in my arms.

Tonight we will be dining alone in a special location. Your last visitor will help you get ready. I will not be able to see you until around five thirty where I will meet you in your last surprise location. Today will be a special day for you and I can't wait to see your reaction.

I love you my beautiful Zinsophia.

Until tonight,

Alec

A lazy smile lights up my face as I stretch out on the bed. I look at the clock to see that it is nine o'clock meaning that it is well past the time I needed to get out of the bed. So I do and I get ready for the day with a fresh shower. When I get out I dress in a cute sleeveless top with jeans and brown sandals. As soon as I slide on the first shoe a knock sounds at the door.

I open the door to see a smiling Hermione with her eyes shining. "I see you're ready. Let's go," She simply says.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," she says.

We walk to the garage where Hermione picks an old red convertible mustang for us to ride in. She motions me to sit in the passenger seat and then we are off to the secret location. Her music of taste was american pop and she sings to every lyric loudly and proudly. I laugh at how much fun she's having.

We pull off into a parking garage in a special section. We exit the garage and walk out to be in the Stoa of Attalos. We walk the streets and I have happy memories flying through my head remembering the first outing Alec and I ever had. We walk through the little booths and gaze into the little shops.

Hermione takes us to little boutiques and I get a pair of heels that I fell in love with. She also found this beautiful sundress. The dress was strapless and breezy. A beautiful white and cream combo. The dress had white flower looking lacy that covered the entire dress and gave the top a whimsical look. A silk belt was under the bust and littles crystals created designs on the dress.

So I got shoes and a dress and a security guard carried it for me. Hermione also got some shoes and jewelry. We had a great time for the longest time. At 12:30 we went to go get lunch because my stomach was growling. We went to a restaurant that looked like a little mom and pop type of place. When we walked in we were immediately seated at a table in the back where surprisingly Jack was sitting.

"Jack!" I say happily. He gets up and gives me a hug before walking to Hermione's side. He kisses her temple and pulls her close to his side.

"Hello, Sophia."

"I didn't know you were back!"

"Yeah I just got back late last night. I was suppose to be a surprise visitor."

"You definitely were."

The three of us sat and had a very delicious lunch. Hermione ordered for me saying that this has been her favorite since she was a small child. We enjoyed a lamb dish and some veggies that I couldn't quite tell what they were.