Chapter 8- Rain

I left Greece fifteen days, thirteen hours and twenty-two minutes ago and my wolf has done nothing but shut me out the whole time. I gave my two weeks notice the day after I got back to the school I worked with. It was hard to leave those children behind but I knew I had a bigger responsibility to watch over more than just children. Now that I only have six days left, I've decided to pack and spend time with my friends.

Alec and I called about twice a day to just talk and get to know each other better. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so quickly after you've just met but that's what happened. Somehow this man has managed to capture my entire heart in three days. My wolf cried every now and then waiting the next week out before we can return to Greece.

Picking at my food, I try to eat to the best that I can but an appetite hasn't occurred since I've left. "Dang girl, I don't think I've ever seen you so out of it." Gia says as she sits next to me with a bowl of fruit loops.

"I've never been so out of it," I say. Gosh, I feel like a love sick teenager.

"Well you need to get your act together. You still have a week before you can see the King again and honey I can't handle this for that long. Two weeks have already been enough" I smile softly at her as she fishes out one of her fruit loops and pop it into her mouth. "I know what you need. A girls night of course! Let's call up Brittany and Taylor, get dressed, and go to Rain. I think I heard that Harry and some of the other guys are going too. I'll call them all up and tell them we're going to Rain." I shrug my shoulders as if to say alright. A little pang goes through my chest at the mention of Harry. "Now don't be this way. Go on and get ready little miss."

"G, I don't think Harry will want to go if he knows I'll be there. He hasn't spoken to me since the second day in Greece."

"He probably just needed some time. You know he had a crush on you Soph, he is very protective over you and he didn't want you to get hurt. Plus that night in England sure did not help things out on your part. And he doesn't understand mates; he's only human." I take a deep breath.

"Alright. I'll go get ready." Gia squeals and grabs her phone as I make my way to my room.

I go to my chest of drawers and pull out a green velvet skirt that comes mid thigh with gold zipped fake pockets. I grab a tight black crop top with three-quarter length sleeves tucking it into the skirt. I put a black choker on and then go to turn my daytime makeup into something ready for a party. I do a smooth shiny pink eye makeup with the best cat eye I've managed to do in the history of my makeup career. My eyelashes are full and make my blue eyes stand out. I pair it with a matte light pink lipstick that matches my eyeshadow. I throw my wavy hair into a ponytail to complete the look and go to Gia's room.

Gia is frantically throwing clothes around as I come in. Her room is a mess as usual but it's mostly because she can never decide what to wear. She looks up at me with a smile. "Hey! You look hot girl! Britt and Taylor will be here in 30 minutes and the boys are going to meet us there."

I picked up a blue dress that I new made Gia's tan stand out and handed it to her. "This one with the sparkly black belt and chunky black heels."

"Life saver, sweetie. You are a lifesaver!" She quickly throws it on and sits at her vanity. She curls the ends of her hair that were long enough and then gelled the sides back to be slick. She begins working on her makeup as I here a knock on the door.

"Let's go party, Bitches!" Brittany and Taylor scream as I let them in. Brittany was a girl from work that I had grown close with and she also hit it off with Gia when I introduced the two. Taylor was on mine and Gia's floor in the dorms freshman year. Taylor and Brittany actually ended up being close cousins much to our surprise.