Chapter 19- I was made for loving you

I walked down the hallway towards the library alone. Outside the library was my handsome mate. He wore khaki trousers with a simple white button up rolled to his elbows. He looked absolutely delectable.

As soon as he sees me approaching he stops pacing and smiles brightly at me. He walks towards me as well, pulling me to him. He hugs me tightly and smells my scent. "Agápi," he whispered with his velvet voice. He pulls away and grabs my hand leading me outside. "How was your day?"

"It was great. Thank you for planning my day. I was glad to see Jack and Gia back."

He smiles really big as he kisses my knuckles. "I thought you might. Do you like your necklace," He asks nodding towards the beauty. Without thinking I touch it.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you." We remain quiet as he leads us through the forest and deep within. After a ten minute walk, we reach the little area where the ocean flows within the gates of the palace.

"This is the place I first ever saw you. This is where I wanted to claim you but knew it wasn't the right time. The second I saw you here... you were mine, my love. MINE."

I smile up at him and kiss his jaw. I looked around and saw he had a picnic basket waiting for us. He had little candles hanging from the tree and music played from a radio somewhere nearby. The scene was absolutely breathtaking. "This is beautiful, Alec."

He smiles as he rubs his thumb over my knuckles. "I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope you're hungry because I have a meal planned for us."

We sit on a blanket sat out for us. Alec sits out a box that has two large steaks inside of it. He pulls out a smaller container that has soy garlic boiled green beans and then lastly peppered corn on the cob. "This looks amazing." He chuckles as he hands me a fork and a knife for the steak.

We ate the dinner in perfect blissfulness. He told me of some things that he has been working on getting prepared for a ball that we will have in the next few weeks where all the Alpha's come. He asked if I would be interested in planning the ball because he had Greek business that needed his attention more now.

I told him of some of the things Jack told me at lunch today which made him chuckle. We sat there and just had the greatest time talking to each other. We talked of Ezio and Gia's relationship and I asked what was wrong with Ezio for treating my best friend so terribly. Alec didn't have a good answer for that.

Soon enough the stars had come out and I laid on his chest as we pointed at what we thought the stars looked like. Soft romantic music played in the background while I watched the stars dance. "May I have this dance?" Alec asks me.

I chuckle as we both stand up with our bare feet in the dirt. I lead him to where the edge of the ocean was that we could dance in the wet sand. He dramatically spun me out into ocean and then back into his arms. The song As You Wake Up by Kelvin Jones played in the background as we danced for the fun of it.

This is the most romantic night Alec has ever planned for us and by golly he has planned some pretty romantic things. The candles and the stars were the perfect glow to dance under the moonlight. The warm water crashed on our feet as we spun in circles laughing and embracing each other's company.

When a few songs had passed we walked back over to the blanket but Alec halted me from sitting. "Zinny..." He said with his breathtaking smile. "I met you in this location four months ago and ever since you have done nothing but light up my world. You've shown me happiness and love. I've watched you bring light into everyone's lives. You are truly the pure epitome of a Queen. The moon goddess knew exactly what she was doing by making you mine. I can honestly say I've never met a woman like you who can take control with such a gentle touch and have results." My eyes started watering up with his heartfelt speech.