Chapter 24- Kidnapped

====Conall Pictured====

 I woke up scared, hearing loud voices. A girl was screaming at a man in anger as their voices tried to out shout the other. The voices actually sounded very familiar but it couldn't be. I haven't been there in so long. The voices shut and suddenly the door is thrown open.

"Zinsophia," Uncle Colin says.

"U-uncle Colin? Deidre why am I here?" My heart rate increases and I can feel fear start to bubble up.

"You've been in a coma for the past few months sweetie. Your dad moved you here because of the witch that lives within our pack. She's been helping you heal. I imagine your dreams have been very vivid. She said that sort of thing usually happens." Uncle Colin responds with a gleam in his eye.

"I was just at a ball though. Deidre and Conall were both there. I had a blue dress on. I was going to be the next Luna Queen. I'm mated to King Deo...." I touch my neck where the mark is at. "I'm mated..."

Once again fear begins to rise in my chest. "Yes you are mated, Zinsophia but it's not to the Alpha King," Uncle Colin laughs at my remark. "You're mated to Declan Walsh remember?"

"Declan Walsh? The tall kid with shaggy hair?"

Once again Uncle Colin laughs at me. "Yes that was him the last time you were the summer after your high school graduation."

"Deidre? How come I don't remember what happened?"

"You came here and met Declan when you were really sick. The two of you mated and because you were so sick you've been in a coma." My memories and thoughts were just muddled. "You passed out after he marked you. You didn't complete the full mating yet." I tried to look into her eyes but she wouldn't meet my gaze.

My dear cousin who I have always been close to is telling me things that I just couldn't believe. The "dreams" were so real. They were so vivid. I felt in love with the King. How absurd that sounds but everything was so real.

"Where are my parents?" I ask.

"They went out to dinner tonight. They should be back soon. I'll let them know you're awake." Colin said.

I just nod slightly and look around feeling confused and disoriented. Della was extremely quiet and I didn't know what to do. "Miss Moody will come to check on you before you can get out of bed, Soph," Deidre says with a look of sadness on her face. I nod again and just lay on the bed. I look at my finger where my emerald ring had been. The finger lay bare now and a lump forms in my throat as a wave of sadness rushes over me. It was just a dream...?

Uncle Colin leaves and he pushes Deidre out the door with him. "I'll come back and check on you," She says before the door closes.

About an hour later a middle aged woman with brown hair comes in. "Zinsophia it's nice to see you awake again. You lost a lot of blood during your mating and Declan wasn't sure if you'd make it. Your parents were very happy." She walks closer to me and sticks her hands on both of my temples. She mutters something that is very incoherent. I feel a rush go through my body and I feel like a different person.

"What about my 'dreams'," I ask.

"They were just dreams my dear. They seem very vivid a lot of the times and some people even say they have hallucinations afterwards." She pats my hand and helps me out of the bed. My legs wobble as if they have been in a resting position for a really long time. "Now let's get you in the shower and then we can take you to see your parents and Declan."

The shower was turned on and she urges me to get in. She steps out of the bathroom and I get into the shower. I wash my matted hair with some pantene shampoo that was in the bathroom. I wash my body with a flowery smelling body wash. Even after the shower my memory seems hazy. After speaking with Miss Moody it's almost as if my dreams have lost their surrealness and they seem to be just dreams.