Chapter 12- If you ever want to be in love

The morning came earlier than anticipated. I woke up with tender kisses as Alec smiled down at me sleepily. "It's time to go home, princess." I groan sleepily but smile softly at him.

"Can Gia come visit in a few weeks?"

"If that's what you'd like. My brother comes home next weekend so after that would be best." He kisses my forehead. "We need to get ready, agápi. We have a long trip ahead of us."

I take my time cleaning up for the trip home. I look at my room carefully as if to remember every detail. Finally once I've procrastinated long enough I go to Alec and tell him it's time to go. The plane leaves at noon and it's already 10:30. We have to grab food and I have to say goodbye to Gia.

I walk out of my room to see that Gia prepared a waffle for me with nutella drizzled over it with chopped strawberries. Orange juice is placed next to the lovely dish and a plain waffle sits next to mine. "Oh Gia." My eyes tear up a bit at the kind gesture. "Thank you so much."

We all sit down at the bar as we munch down on the delicious breakfast. Gia and I talk lightly but carefully as to not have a cry fest. "Visit soon. You can stay in the castle and even bring Jasmine if you'd like. I'm sure I'd love to see you at that point."

"Most definitely," she responds with a smile.

The time had come for times of farewell. I cleaned my dishes and put them in the cupboard before I finally walked up to Gia. "It's time to go now," I whisper. She simply nods. We all walk to the front door where I throw my arms around Gia. "You're my best friend, G. No, you're more than that-- you're my sister. I've never had a friendship like yours and I can't believe the time to leave has come. I love you so much, G. I'll see you soon." I hug her as tight as I can before I pull back and into Alec's side.

"I love you too, Z. You're going to make an excellent Queen. See you soon." I smile sadly as I quickly make my way to the car. Alec pulls out of the driveway and into our new lives.

Soon we've arrived at the airport with a nice jet waiting for us. A man in a black suit and sunglasses greets us. "Your majesty," he bows to Alec.

"George, good sport. Nice to see you again. Please help Miss Sophia with her luggage and then we are ready for departure." Alec smiles at me and helps me up the stairs to the jet. I catch one last glimpse of my home and then into the plane I went.

The plane was quite large. Couches and chairs were in the main area and a door that blocked off at the end was all I could see. Everything was creme color with burgundy accents. A television was present up front with a movie library to the side of it.

"You're drooling babe," Alec says with a smirk.

"I'm sorry. I've never been in a private jet before. It's just so fancy."

Alec kisses my temples and leads me to the couch. Soon enough the airplane is off and in the air towards my new home. "You'll need to get some sleep at some point. We will arrive at six in the morning in Athens which means that we will be running all day when we get there."

"I can't sleep now! I just got up," I grumble.

"Well if you'd like to join the mile high club I'm sure I could help with that." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at me.

"I-I I don't think it's appropriate. Besides I wouldn't know what to do." I mumble the last part hoping he didn't hear it.

"Excuse me, princess? I don't understand how you wouldn't know?" He had a gleam in his eye that I couldn't quite capture.

"Forget it."

"No, tell me. Why not?" He looks genuinely confused. I sigh loudly and shake my head as I feel a blush start to take over my face. "Zinny, just tell me."

"Ugh, fine! I'm a virgin alright? I wouldn't know what to do because I've never been in that situation." I look out the window trying to distract myself from the embarrassing situation.

"A virgin?"

"Ha ha. Very funny, I know. Trust me I've already gotten the hit because of it."

"I think that makes you even sexier, agápi." Alec slides closer with a dark glint in eyes that seem to be filled with lust. "That means you are all mine. No one has been able to taste my sweet sweet serum." I blush at this comment. " I get to be the only person to show you the magic of sex and ravish you till you can't stand. I get to do so much to you, Zinsophia, and you won't be able to do anything but just lay there and take it while begging for more." He runs his nose from the base of my neck to my ear where he nips softly.

A soft moan escapes my lips as he begins to suck on my ear. I pull his mouth away from my ear and directly to my lips. He forces entrance into my mouth and I happily oblige with whatever he wants. He lays me on my back in the couch as he hovers over me and runs his hands along my sides inside of my shirt. When his finger skims the underneath of my breast just under the bra I whimper. I tug at his hair as he teases me for the longest time.

"Alec," I whimper. Suddenly, he's up and he picks me up walking us towards the door. He opens the door and I barely have time to look at the room before he tosses me onto a bed and hovers over me. My shirt is ripped off of me and I'm left in just my bra. He places a few kisses on my stomach before his lips attack mine in a heated kiss.

At some point his lips rip apart and make their way to my neck. The way his mouth moved made my eyes close in utter pleasure. I couldn't help the airy moan that escaped as he snipped at my raw skin. I move to where I can straddle him and begin to rub against him once again to try and relieve the aching friction.

Alec groans as he sets me aside. "Agápi, you better stop before I take you right here. I'm trying really hard to control my wolf right now but you've got me wound tight," He said with a slight laugh to his tone.

A thought crosses my mind and I move to where I'm only straddling one leg instead of both. I slide my hand over his leg, reaching the area I had been looking for. "What if I could help you," I ask as I slowly start to unzip his pants. A low growl escapes his chest as his eyes turn obsidian. Words don't leave his lips so I cautiously approach the situation. I hear him suck in a breath as I gently reach inside his pants.

Quickly, he grabs my hand and stops me. "I don't think I can take it love. We just need to wait longer. You have no idea how bad I want you right now." He sits up and straightens himself up. Clearing his throat, he says, "Go pick a movie, love." I couldn't help the blush that covered my face at the embarrassment of thinking I could take control over a situation with not only a male wolf but THE Alpha King male.

I quickly grab a random movie

*******

I'm woke by the soft sparks running up and down my arm and over my face. I smile softly and cuddle in to the warmth. I hear a slight chuckle coming from Alec. "I know you're awake, agápi."

"Sorry, no one's home." He laughs again.

"I wanted to wake you so you can see Greece in the morning." I groan. "I'll make it worth your while..." This time it's my turn to laugh. "Ah come on." He throws me over his shoulder and out of the back bedroom. He spanks my rear just before tossing me on the couch.