Chapter 11- Socks are blue?

The time went by fast the last week here. On my last day, Wednesday, the students had a cake for me and they all wore party hats. Several of them cried and my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I had came home that night and cried into Alec's shoulder for what had seemed like years. I told him many times that I just couldn't leave my kids and that I should just stay here. Instead of arguing with me, he soothed me and kissed me and just let me have my moment.

I had packed almost every box I had and then some until finally my room was naked. Alec had been a wonder helping me clean all of my drawers and some of my other favorite items. There was only one near death experience when Alec had gotten to my underwear drawer to pack. He almost didn't let go of my favorite lacy black cheekies. A war almost happened.

Tonight Gia insisted that I go out with Alec to my favorite diner one last time before I leave tomorrow morning So here we are in the booth in the very back next to the kitchen entrance. I watched as parents and grandparents bring in children to have one of Ma Kay's infamous shakes. Alec had shared my favorite strawberry and hot fudge shake with me.

I watched as the childrens face lit with excitement every single time one of them would have their first sips. "What are you thinking?" Alec asks as he chews on a french fry.

"Just our future." It's quiet for a second before Alec speaks up.

"You want children right?"

"Yes. I've always dreamed of two boys and one little girl with curly brown ringlets. What about you? How many do you want?" I ask softly.

"As many as you're willing to give me. It would be the most beautiful thing to see your stomach swollen with my pups. I can't wait to have a family with you." We sit in a blissful silence for a while just eating on fries.

"Tonight I'm just a normal girl living in the midwest and tomorrow I'll be a Luna Queen over all of wolf kind. Who would have ever thought?"

"You'll be perfect, agápi. Hermione has told me how excited the castle is to prepare for your arrival tomorrow." He kisses my hand and I smile. "Let's head back to the house." We throw away are food and pay at the register. I hug Ma Kay before I leave one of my favorite places in the whole wide world.

The car ride is near silent. The only sound is Post Malone's song on the radio and Alec humming along to it. I watch the trees past my window as we draw nearer to my apartment for the past few years. I watch Alec hum with a soft smile on his face. Who would have thought that such a powerful Alpha would be a pile of mush for me. His strong jaw makes my knees go weak and the little flex of his muscles when he turns sends Della over the edge. I'm so lost in my gazing that I don't notice when we pull into the driveway.

We get out of the car as Alec grabs my hand and I unlock the door. The house is dark as we enter. "I guess Gia decided to go out tonight, too," I say to Alec. As soon as I flip on the switch people jump out from everywhere and yell surprise making me jump slightly.

I look around seeing happy familiar faces. Jack, Joel, Chris, and Harry were there along with Brittany and Taylor. Even some old friends that I hadn't seen in a while were there. I instantly smiled and turned to Alec. "You knew?"

"Gia said she needed a distraction for you and I helped her plan the party." I kissed his cheek and led him to my friends. Gia played the music and everyone continued to have a good time. A Foxy Mama drink was passed my way as I downed the fruity substance.

Brittany comes up to me and grabs on my arm and whispers "Introduce us to that handsome stud you brought in." It took everything in me to not straight up attack her for looking at what is mine. As if sensing my possessiveness, Alec wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me nearer to him as he takes a sip of his beer to cover his large grin.