Chapter 4

Hermione landed on the tall grass, slightly yellow in the sunny weather. She marched right up to the door of the seven story house and rapped her knuckles against it. Fuming, she stormed past the confused redhead who had opened it.

"Can I help you?" The one earless man asked.

"George, its me. Do I really look that different?" Hermione asked pulling some of her hair forward and inspecting it.

"Hermione?" George gaped coming forward and gently touching her hair, "What happened to you and why the hell is your hair like a baby's butt?"

Hermione groaned, "What's with people and touching this hair?"

George raised an eyebrow as she stomped her way into the dining room. Upon opening the door, she walked right into another redhead about her height with scars covering his muscular shoulders.

"Sorry bout that," He grinned setting her upright after catching her, "The names Charlie, I don't believe we've met."

Hermione screamed and walked past him flopping into one of the seats. She placed her arms on the table before burying her head in them. Charlie glanced unsurely at her as George came in.

"I see you've seen Hermione," He grinned.

"That's Hermione?" Charlie asked looking back to the brunette. "But Ron always said she had lighter and way shorter hair. Not to mention her, in his words, 'Deep chocolate eyes that pull you in like a tornado', are now almost a hazel."

"Yeah, I'm not sure," George shrugged taking a seat opposite of the girl, "Can you tell me what's up?"

"I'm adopted," Hermione muttered from her arms before looking up as Charlie tentively sat. "There was a glamour charm on me. This is how I'm supposed to look."

"Who's your real parents?" George asked.

"I don't know. All my real mother said was that this ring," She held her hand to them, "Is how I'll find her. My twin brother, yeah I know, wears the exact same one."

"That's gotta be worth at least a thousand galleons!" Charlie exclaimed examining it.

"It is?" Hermione gaped taking a second look over it, "How rich was my family?"

"No idea, but its sounds like they're purebloods," George commented.

"I heard a scream!" Ginny exclaimed coming into the room, "But was in the shower so it took a moment. Is everything okay— who are you?"

"Hermione."

"Uh, no you're not. Hermione Granger doesn't look like that," Ginny protested.

"True. I'm Hermione something. I don't know my last name. Turns out I'm adopted," she deadpanned, "How is anyone going to recognize me? And here I was planning on going to Diagon Alley later."

"Well, you're not that different. I mean, you look familiar and if I study your face long enough, it clicks that your Hermione," George tried to reassure her.

"Hey Weasley's, is Hermione here?"

"Oh! Hunter's here," Ginny grinned flattening her hair down before opening the door.

"Is it weird she's attracted to my brother?" Hermione whispered.

"Not really. Its Ginny, and Hunter isn't that bad looking based on the picturws Ginny has." Charlie shrugged glancing over at the tall brunette.

"He prefers dragons to guys or girls," George explained to Hermione's odd expression.

"There you are. Mum and dad were worried," Hunter sighed sitting next to his sister and putting an arm around her. "Are you okay?"