Chapter 11

Blaise woke early on the morning before his departure to Hogwarts. He couldn't wait. Going back to Hogwarts meant a fifty percent chance at finding Maya. He couldn't wait.

Pushing his excitement down, Blaise hoped out of bed. He quickly placed his feet inside his fuzzy pink slippers to avoid the cold floor. Pansy had asked, more of threatened, him to join her, Astoria, and Daphne in Diagon Alley.

"Blaise, your girlfriends are here!" A female's voice called through his door.

Blaise opened it and glared down at the fourth year girl. "They are my friends, Maddie."

"Call it what you want. Just get them away from me. They want to give me a makeover. Why the hell would I need that?" The girl exclaimed inviting herself in, flopping on his bean bag chair.

"Because your a pureblood girl and supposed to love makeovers?" Blaise asked rhetorically.

"Whatever. Quidditch and beating up Marcus is a lot more fun," Maddie grinned.

Blaise rolled his eyes, exiting from his closet. He was dressed for the day in a crisp green shirt and black jeans. He pocketed his wand and a small bag of galleons before lifting Maddie by the scruff of her neck and placing her outside his room. He shut the door before setting her down.

"A simple 'move' or 'get out' would've sufficed," She growled rubbing her neck, "I'ma find Marcus. See ya, big bro!"

"Don't kill him!" Blaise called after the girl

Blaise chuckled to himself. Maddie was definitely the more active of the two. Marcus preferred to sit back and watch his sister do anything that involved physical movement. But don't let that fool you. He could beat someone to a pulp if he wanted. However, the only time he had done that was in his second year when a fifth year Slytherin, in Blaise's year, had called Maddie a slut. Vincent Crabbe was in the hospital wing for a week. Another once Draco and Blaise had found out.

Blaise smiled at the thought. He loved his younger siblings so much. Absentmindedly twisting his ring around, Blaise entered the foyer where the three girls were waiting.

"Perfect. You brought your wallet right? Great let's go," Pansy declared grabbing Blaise's wrist and disapparating away before he could open his mouth to speak.

Blaise was pulled into a suffocating darkness for a moment. Once it ended, he stumbled down and barely caught himself from falling.

"Merlin woman! A warning would've been nice," He exclaimed rounding on Pansy.

"Stop being a girl. We'll go for breakfast first. There's this cute cafe down here," Astoria said with a wink.

The three girls turned on their heels and started walking down the road of Diagon Alley, hair swishing back and forth behind them. Blaise gaped at them for a moment before hurrying after. So he was here to be the money.

. . . . .

"So, Blaise. How're you and Draco?" Daphne asked once their breakfast had arrived at the table.

"Good. Draco's got a crush and I'm close to finding Maya," He shrugged forking some eggs.

"What?" All three girls exclaimed. He had dropped two huge things so casually it almost seemed like no big deal.

"You're close to finding Maya?" Astoria asked.

"Yep. My ring burned the other day. She knows who she is! She just has to find me and then she'll find our family again," Blaise cheered, grinning from war to ear.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Daphne smiled.

"It is. Now back up," Pansy smirked, "Draco has a crush? Yes! I've been waiting to have some blackmail on him for so long. Who does he fancy?"

"Hermione Granger," Blaise said, smirking when their jaws dropped.

"Called it! Daph, Pans, pay up," Astoria said with the biggest smirk holding her hand out.

The two grumbled series of curse words and reached into their pockets. Each passed the younger girl two galleons. Blaise laughed whole heartedly.

"I always knew he fancied her," Astoria grinned.

"Did you hear she changed?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah, I saw her too. Long brown hair and different colored eyes. Her skin's a little darker than before too. And sharper features," Blaise nodded sipping his drink.

"I want to see how she looks so bad," Pansy whined, "I mean its not everyday someone big gets a major makeover."

"I don't think it was her choice," Blaise remarked, "She was very sarcastic when we asked her what happened."

"Do you think she's Maya?" Astoria asked getting excited.

Blaise shook his head sadly, "I didn't see a ring. Maya would wear it."

The three shared a look before Pants said softly, "Blaise, are you even sure Maya would, well, come back? I mean, if it were me, I'd stick with what I had rather than chase smoke."

"She will. She has too," Blaise said forcefully, his voice cracking.