Chapter 25

Hermione was quite stunned at Blaise's knowledge of The Adfectus Potion. She didn't know anything about it herself. But, according to him, it was insanely dangerous.

"Hermione," Ginny pleaded as the brunette stood.

Hermione ignored her friend and marched over to the Slytherins. She grabbed Blaise by his ear and pulled him over to a desk.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" Blaise cried. "Merlin, Granger, that hurt!"

Hermione rolled her eyed and sat next to him. "You obviously know the most about this potion, therefore I am working with you to ensure I get the highest grade."

"Of course you are," Blaise gulped, glancing back up Draco who was partnered with Harry.

The two boys sent him a sympathetic glance before beginning on their potion in a somewhat civil matter. Blaise sighed and went back to Hermione. She was staring into space and shaking slightly.

"Uh, Granger?" He asked cautiously.

She didn't respond. Hermione was in a trance of sorts. Blaise poked her shoulder carefully, attempting to get her attention. Hermione began shaking violently and fell onto the floor.

"Don't touch her!" Neville exclaimed as Blaise leaned down with his arm outreached.

"What? She's having some sort of seizure!" Ron exclaimed clutching his hair in a somewhat nervous matter.

"J-Just trust me," Neville pleaded.

Against everyone's better judgement, they didn't touch Hermione. She continued to shake violently. After awhile, she abruptly stopped, lying unconscious on the floor.

"What happened to her?" Ginny asked, in the brink of tears.

"She read it to early," Was Neville's reply before he turned back and began his potion.

"Mr Zabini, please take Miss Granger down to the infirmary." Slughorn asked.

Blaise nodded and levitated Hermione. He guided her out of the classroom and down the halls.

. . . . .

Ginny sat besides Hermione's bed, crying softly. It had been three days since Hermione had fell unconscious in potions class. No one besides Neville, who was also seated by Hermione's bedside, seemed to understand what was happening.

"Why are you crying?" Neville asked softly.

"How are you not? She hasn't woken up in three days!" Ginny exclaimed.

"She'll be alright. I've told you, she started reading the book to early. There's going to be side affects," Neville explained. 

"Why does she even have to read it? Won't it make her insane!" Ginny protested.

Three days ago when she had pulled Neville aside, he had told her everything he could. Apparently Hermione would have to read the book at some point to complete a prophecy. Neville had already figured it out, but couldn't tell anyone what it meant.

"Savannah," Was all he said before falling silent.

"Wha— who's Savannah?" Ginny spluttered.

Neville stood up. "She'll wake soon." He stated before striding out of the hall.

"H-Hunter,"  A weak voice stuttered.

Ginny whipped her head over to the unconscious brunette. Her appearance had returned to the new one by now. Her hazel eyes blinked quickly before she sat up shakily.