Chapter 4

In the beginning there was darkness and the darkness was him. He walked the void with nothing and he craved to fill the hole, this huge gap inside. Then the old fool vomited with grace the specks of stars and the beginnings of life. In this he found an opportunity to perhaps be whole, he took his fill of pleasure, sustenance and everything he could experience. But nothing could ever erase the gap or diminish it; everything was ephemeral.

This eternal creature devoid of selflessness, filled with bitterness and experienced in loneliness, struck a bargain.

A simple deal that was meant as an experiment. This was a situation he could get out of, by simply denying the dealer its life. But this monster was curious. Curious for something he'd seen but never had. In all he centuries he's lived, he has lacked life. So he sought it in others.

You gasped and groaned as your muscles cramped. Judging by the pain in your body, you could tell you haven't moved in a while. 

The place you were in was humid and the stench was driving you insane. Your ears picked up the flow of the water somewhere inside the place. Your head started pounding and you silently groaned as your legs started working and you sat down. Your clothes and hair stuck to your skin due to the sweat and the warm air coming from the tunnels. Tunnels...what? Frantically you got up, forgetting the increased pounding in your head, and surveying your surrounding. This wasn't the old house on 29th street; you were in the damn sewers.

But this didn't look like any normal sewer tunnels, not that you've seen them. This place almost look amazing, if it weren't for the disgusting stench in the air. One intriguing thing is the huge tower standing impeccably over an old trailer. An old circus trailer. Squinting, your eyes noticed a light coming from inside the trailer. Overall, you completely ignored the floating body parts all over the top of the tower. You made your way carefully to the thing. Your hands surveyed the old wood, dusting of the years that layered the painting on it. Pennywise the dancing clown.

"Amazing" a voice boomed through he room. It wasn't yelling or screaming in excitement, but it was speaking softly and truly amazed.

You turned but couldn't see the owner as it spoke once more "you are the first human to not notice the masacre above you or at least not react to it" instantly your eyes went upwards and your mouth stood agape in horrified awe.

"What?...who?... what is this?" Your voice trembled, but remained still.

Deep inside, you thought about this, of a really top-of-the line prank. Although your other half didn't wanted this to be real, you still considered the possibility that this ordeal was truly supernatural.

"Oh, but sweets, you know what this is, who I am, all of it. Say IT" he inquired as the voice moves around you, without a corporeal body.

"I know nothing of the likes of you, sir"

A dark chuckled coming from your left made you turn in that direction, to be face to face with the clown from earlier.

"But you do know, sweetie, you just need...a little reminder" he approach you slowly and the gravity in his tone made your skin crawl.

Backed into a wall, with your face turned to the side and your eyes clenched tight. You could feel his rancid exhales on your cheeks as he breath in your scent. This action took you back to the incident at the house and how you could feel him as well.

"What do you want?"

"Are you not gonna ask me who I am first, doll?" His voice was drenched in malice as his hand went to hold your face, pulling it to the front "That's rude,toots"

Something clicked inside you when he called you that. Unexpected to him, you wriggle suddenly snapping free of his hands.

"Don't called me names, mister, buy a dog for that" exasperated, you locked eyes with his and saw the blue bleed into yellow "It was you wasn't it, you are Mr. Denbrough" you scoffed "What's all this? You brought me here, no, you knocked me out and forced me to come with you. How dare you, sir"

You turned to leave, but the sudden pressure squeezing your neck, told you to stay.

"Girlie, you're getting on my nerves" he growled lifting you to meet his eyes.

"Well, you...were the one...that brought me... in the first place" you struggled to say as you wiggle in his hands.

With a jerk you were slam against the cement floor. You gasped for air as the hold on your neck squeezed tighter. Coughing you fought his hold, but unfazed by your attempt he groped your face and forced you to look at him.

"I need you to see"

His face slowly split open, uncovering hundreds of thousands of teeth, ready to bite. But at the end of that horrifying tunnel, a light shone brighter than fire. Three lights danced in his throat, spheres that look like pure starlight. It was a beautiful sight if it were not for the menace that surrounded them. You tried moving your face away but his right grip on both your neck and face, prevented you. Alas, you did nothing but to stare at them in defeat and awe, soon losing all coherent thought.
He smiled after your eyes turned glassy and your fearful choke expression left, things were clicking into place rather quickly. He was pleased.

I have a small feeling that this chapter was crap and it didn't met all of your expectations. I am sorry for that 😐 oh well, I hope the next one it's better, but thanks for reading and voting, it means a lot☺️ any comments are more than welcomed; let me know what you think of it so far and if anything needs improvement.