Chapter 6

Your eyes opened and you gasped jolting up. You were in your bed dressed in your pijamas. The sun rays shone through the flowing curtains; the window was open. The breeze was gentle unlike the storm from a some time ago.

Clank. You heard the noise come from the kitchen. Bolting from your bed with a newfound bravery, you opened the door and went through the hallway then to your right. Your house wasn't fancy, it was small, neat and modest.

"Good morning. It's so good to know you're okay" His voice sounded convincing and he look like Mr. Denbrough again.

In anger, your forehead crinkle and hastily you made your way to the door. "Get. Out. Of. My house" your voice came through gritted teeth as you inhale and exhale through your nose, flaring.

He looked at you with newfound interest and turned off the stove, dropping the utensils in the process. Never taking his eyes off you, he grabbed a small towel and dried his hands meticulously. His stare was boring into you, but your glare never wavered.

He made his way to you very cautiously, as if he were to make sudden moves you would disappear. The man stopped in front of you, a good six inches tall and bony, but with beautiful eyes. Still he stared, planning the next words.

"Mr. Denbrough, I don't know what happened, I had a weird dream and I am alarmed at the moment. It would be good if you could step out of my house" your voice found calmness even though you still inhale through your nose and glare into his eyes.

He approached you with trusted steps and sighed "Y/N, I told you to call me Bill and I am just here to see that you're safe. I brought you home after you passed out on the house. You got very anxious and ran up the stairs. I went after you and you just kept running. I mean, look at your side, you hurt yourself" his hand pointed to your ribs dramatically and then went through his hair "I got really scared. What happened to you?"

"Where is my journal?" You closed your eyes in almost annoyance at the question.

"What journal?"

"The one with the red leather cover, the one you got so works up about, my journal"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but you need to sit down" before you could utter some curses and speak again he stopped you "Come breakfast is almost ready"

He left eagerly and went to the kitchen, you followed with doubt. No way you dreamt all the preposterous things you saw. It was too vivid to imagine. Nonetheless, you pretended to buy his story and went about. He served you a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Along with some coffee and orange juice. Coolly, you went to the drawers to get the fork and a knife.

When he saw it, his eyes widened and he seemed to fight the urge to pounce at you and grab it. You saw it in his eyes, not the fear but some kind of worry. Of course, he wasn't worried about his well being, he was a monster; but he was concern you'd poke holes in his version of the recent events. However, he contained himself quite admirably and kept on acting. You on the other hand couldn't help but smirk.

"Dear God, Mr. Denbrough you seem spooked, is something the matter?"

"No, no everything's fine, just a memory that's all" he looked down and fidgeted with his hands. He was embarrassed.

"It must have been a bad memory, then" you sat down at the table in front of the plate, while he sat beside you " don't worry they come and go as they please" you smiled and looked at the plate; it looked delicious or maybe you were just hungry.

He on the other hand didn't looked bothered by the food in it. His attitude made you wonder how far you could stretch his performance. You sliced a piece of of bacon and carried on the fork all the way in front of him. He was dumbfounded at the action and regarded you with helpless eyes. In return, your lips formed a thin line.

"Don't take this personal, Bill, but I don't trust you" your voice had some venom in it as you pronounce his name.

"I can assure you, the food is not poisoned"

"Actions speak louder than words, Mr. Denbrough" checkmate. He had no choice but to comply.

As he took the fork in his hand, he concentrated all his efforts into not puking the thing. You took this opportunity and grabbed the knife. He closed his eyes and bit into the meat. This is the end of this. You stabbed him on the shoulder and both of you standing, the chairs fell to the ground. He looked astounded. And you took this chance to run.

Before your feet could carry you further, your body was slammed and pinned to the ground. He straddle you, eyes yellow, signifying his anger. Without caring for his emotional state at the moment, you struggled to get your wrists out of his hands. As you did, his grip get intensifying to the point where you yelped and whimpered at the roughness and stopped. Seeing he grabbed your full attention, he spat the meat and glared at you.

Fear. The feeling course through your veins, reaching every corner of yourself. This was not good. You had poked the bear and it came out, badly. All the bravery, whether it was fake or real, tumbled down the hill and out of you. The only thing that remained was fear, and he was enjoying the scent.

He took the knife from his shoulder and eyed the bloodied blade. Soon the blood itself started flowing upwards. Your eyes widened; this wasn't normal.

"I grow impatient with you, when are you going to realize that You. Are. Mine" he chuckled and it turned into mad laughter "You don't even know what happened during your 'dream', do you?" He laughed more and his grip tightened.

Without warning and very fast, he lowered himself to your neck. He nuzzled his face into its crook and kept going down to your chest. He lend his ear over your heart and heard it's frantic beating, almost hypnotic.

"Can't you feel it? The pull? The magnetism? The change" he murmured, his voice deepening at the last word.

He pulled his body upwards to glance at your face; you were crying now, scared out of your wits. He smiled a crooked smile.

"Maybe I need to reinforce the bond, just a smidge" that said, he lunged at your neck and you screamed.

His hand covered your mouth as you felt the pain of hundreds of razors being embedded into your muscles and almost reaching the bone. Not only that, but like a vaccine, you felt a cold liquid spread through you, starting from that bite. You kept crying, and thrashing into his hold, but nothing worked and soon your eyes and your whole self gave way to the numbness. Then the darkness.

Hiya guys!! Hope you like it, let me know what can change. I had fun writing this one. Of course, there's more to come, Penny has something big planned. You gotta stop passing out, (Y/N)😆 we've reached 145 and that's amazing. Thank you so much guys for reading💙