Chapter 25

"Stop, Penny you have a blanket.
Penny" you laugh "You're making me uncomfortable"

"That's the idea, love" the word made you blush a little and his face hides in the crook of your neck as his breath sends shivers through your body.

"Penny?" You asked afraid of an answer "Penny"

He hugs your frame tightly and snakes a hand up your throat. It's a caress that turns on you. The hand firmly grabs your chin and turns it away from him, exposing your neck and shoulder to him. Denying this turned you on a little would be considered lying, but still you stomach didn't felt the excitement.

"Penny" now fear is a little more pungent. Tingles awoke at his breath fanning your skin.

"You've forgotten who controls this situation" His long tongue started licking from the exposed tip of your shoulder all the way to the shell of your ear. Your stomach twisted once more and it wasn't delight.

You started hyperventilating and attempted to struggle in his grasp. He simply hugged you tighter, entwining his legs with yours and exerting his weight upon you as a final leverage. You were going nowhere

"Oooh how I've miss this. Being all lovey dovey isn't my style. But this..." he kissed your neck slowly dragging the pleasure mingling it with the fear, eliciting a whimper from you "Drives me crazy for you. Perhaps you need a reminder. Just a tweak peak for old times sake. Would you like that mate?Would you approve?"

Without expecting an answer, he bit the mark on your skin and with a hiss you went limp to him. Hollow pleasure blinded your nerves as your body demanded more. You moaned lowly, but still your gut told you something was out of place. He growled in pleasure and although you couldn't see, his eyes rolled back.

"You're helpless my little bird. No one is coming to safe you and the only thing you'll have will be me. You're a means to an end, I don't need you specifically, but now I can't manage without you"

Seeing you were paralyzed by the bliss of his doing His hands went under the covers and lightly caressed your body until pulling you against his chest "That doesn't mean I can't hurt you deeply, you're not complete yet"

With that he let you go, all of a sudden. The whole scene seemed to dissipate like a mystical illusion. You were back in your bed in the middle of the blankets mess.

Eyes surveying the room just in case something was there with you and it wasn't a dream. But nothing was there, the room was empty and the house seemed eerily quite. Even for your sister as a guest. So pulling the covers apart you stood. Your soles touching the cold wood making you rub your arms for warmth.

A lighting bolt crashed and with it a terrible thunder that shook the house. You were scared. The room was dark and silent, except for the pit pat of the rain against your windows . Still holding your arms you approached the door and twisted the now heavy knob.  Fear distorted your already fried senses, but the smell of cinnamon wafted in the air and it calm you a bit.

Opening the door you walked insure through the hall and into the lighted kitchen. A small figure was stirring liquid in a cup and the small clanking of the spoon surprised you. She turned and jumped slightly.

"You scared me!" She whispered yelled with a smile afterwards

"In this house we aren't allowed to be scared" You replied absentmindedly as if in a momentary trance.

"Okay? Well I hooked up your favorite. I know those thunderbolts are a little too loud for your liking" she offered the cup and you took it letting the warmth spread through you

"Thank you"

"Well I'm off now, do tell your husband" she make the quotation marks annoyed "to be quiet, one might think he has a rabid dog inside your room and stop showering at this late hours, you'll catch a cold"

She kissed your forehead and bid you goodnight disappearing through the halls darkness. The phrase unnerved you, a rabid dog? Showering? You went to your room with the cup of cinnamon and milk, extracting the warmth with a sip. You opened the door and the cup almost slipped your grasp.

Then with horrifying awe you realized that, you weren't cold because of the sudden night rain, it was because your window was opened and on the floor in front of it laid the carcass of a deer. Perhaps Pennywise was cracking a sick joke or a warning.

Speaking of the devil a head rose from the duvets. His beautiful features greatly amplified by the flashing of lighting, in a monochromatic painting. Blue eyes glanced at your paralyzed frame with child like wonder but they also caught your horrified expression.  Before you even dare bolting for the door he embraced you, grabbing the cup out of your hands and setting it in a near by stand. This time fear wasn't as influential and even though some remained, the person inside you didn't thought much about it. Perhaps...

"Shh... there, there princess. It's alright" he pulled away and grabbed your hands "you did good for your first hunt" He smiled and caressed your cheek "Now come to bed you must be tired"

He kissed your temple, cheek and neck dragging the passion to last. He guided you to bed and spooned your body. You were still rattle by the sight of the body beside you but in a swift move he kissed your lips and the worry was gone. Thoughts about anything and everything just floated away swiftly. His body radiated a much needed warmth and he made sure you felt it, the slight poke digging on your lower back. You suppressed a gasp at the feeling and he slowly rocked his hips against you. In your mind there were triggers in everything here, but it didn't affected you like you thought it would. Still the fact that he had threatened you earlier spurted a brave yet stupid thought.

You turned lightly and caressed his cheek, catching him by surprise therefore freezing him on the spot. You kept caressing him and his features softened, he leaned into your touch. You kissed his brow, then nose and finally his plum lips. He growled lowly at his rising arousal. Something about the kindness in your ministrations always caught him in the net.

"I am very tired, my love" you whispered and turned around covering yourself more, smirking at his clear dumbfounded aura.

'I can hurt you deeply as well'

Welp, that's that. Guess who got none, son 😈