Chapter 13

He woke up, gasping in what could almost be considered as fear. His eyes deep blue, gorgeous, looked down to see his naked frame holding your bared form. Covered by a thin dirty blanket, he surveyed the damage done. He had forced himself upon you. Inspired by his instincts, he had done the unforgivable and had jumped ahead.

His clothing returned to him as if applying make up. He stood in realization and like an infant started mumbling erratically and shaking his head in denial. Walking as far away from your form, as possible he went to the other side, all this while looking at your unconscious body. Contemplating his sin. From his mouth a wail almost escaped before being abruptly cut by a out of tune whistling. Words almost slurred sung a song, an old jazz tune.

"Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru,

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru

In lama land, there's a one man band

And he'll toot his flute for you"

Pennywise's eyes widened, and suddenly all the pieces came together to turn his gaze into a hardened one. His feet were suddenly slushing through the grey water and coming in front, but at measured distance of you, to a sewer entrance. With his hands on his hips his frame towered the upcoming figure who stopped singing upon seeing the clown.

"Oh,ho,ho, someone's been having too much fun, now have ya? Good for ya, kid, ya needed a breather" with that said he laughed rather loudly; but the clown didn't even crack a smirk. He wasn't pouting or growling, his face was expressionless and menacing.

"Why the long face, chump, she wasn't satisfying? Did she not laughed at your jokes? You  know I've been hearing symphonies lately, I bet I can cheer her up, I'll give her a balloon, how's that?" he laughed some more.

"It was you wasn't iT? You were the one to make me do this to her? You..." his hands lifted in fists out of anger and frustration.

"Oh, come on kid, ya think I was going to do this, after we made a deal. Nah, junior, ya know your old man wouldn't dare" he chuckled rather darkly and his eyes flashed yellow before the clown.

"You bit her on top of MY biTe, you made me establish territories, you forced my hand" like predator eyeing its prey, moving with calculated steps, bobbing its head in secret judgement he approached the old man.

Instead of backing off the man laughed at the young one's antics. "Now, junior" his tone wavering between high pitched and deep low "Chop, chop lollipop the clown's ticking and ya ain't got nothing on me, so if I were ya, I would be keeping that pretty gal over there, warm for me"

" YOU DARE!" pennywise launched at the old man to only discover that in his rage, the man had long gone and he was talking to an illusion.

Ragged breathing woke you. Your body waking slowly to a crying form rocking itself away from you. It was the clown. He was mumbling sorries, and rocking back and forth on its heels. You grabbed the torn blanket and all it close, covering your body from him, in case his crying was another mockery. Your first instinct blasted the alarms all over your head and warn you against approaching him, but another lesser one, advice you that you cannot change the nature of a wolf, it will always bite.

Alerted by your presence and your scent, he turned your way slowly as if not to scare you. You flinched nonetheless and your eyes were alert. Drool sipped from his maw, in slow string as his hands went up slowly signifying calm. He hiccuped, his lower lip trembling.

"Please, I know...what I did...was bad, very bad" he shook his head drool splattering around him "But please..." his crouching form came crawling to quickly latch itself to your leg. Your scrambled fast, away from him, but he caught up relentless on letting you free.

Careful without uncovering your form, he hugged your leg, and cried onto it. "Please forgive, Pennywise. He didn't mean to...he didn't" he kept sniffing, crying and drooling on your leg, his frame truly shaking from remorse.

You couldn't hold it back and tears started escaping your eyes in silent crying. You felt horrible, overwhelmed with a sea of feelings and none of them were forgiveness. Still that yearning voice at the back of your mind, that kept whispering screaming for you to forgive him. It plead his case, finding him innocent. However, his crimes were too great in the face of morality for him to be innocent.

"I can't...There's too much rage in my heart" your grip on the blanket was so strong, it started trembling "I can't forgive your actions, not yet, you've hurt me without me doing anything to you."

"I know, I know...but it wasn't me...it was other" he pleaded raising his face to see your tears falling and your lips quivering in anger.

"You've done enough, we will deal with this other time. For now..." you glance down at him, tears still streaming down your face "We have to find a way to get me out of this predicament and you are going to help me, wether you want to or not. You've created this monster and you alone will kill it. Now stand up, I've got your heart in my palm and will not hesitate to crush iT" you whispered-screamed with venom on your tongue.

Pennywise hated the feeling of not being the dominant one, but seeing the change of color in your eyes and the fact that he had messed up, to put it lightly, he miserably, was at your service. So he stood up, grabbed you, catching you by surprise, and carried you out of that godforsaken place. He couldn't get over his proudness and it was killing him slowly, like an expected knife plunge to the bone.

Pennywise couldn't help the thought of admiring your forte when confronting him, he hated the feeling of looking weak and feeble minded. But inside he couldn't deny the tingle and sizzling sparks that made his heart flutter, his ears warm and his stomach twist with some unknown delight. He pinned it to the mark and the bond, but neither were truly strong, in fact she wasn't his yet, she could still be taken. Those were pressing matters at the moment.

Sorry for the long wait, didn't know how to take the jumbled ideas, throw them in the mixer and press the on button. I believe this was a nice cake, though, but thats still up to y'all, vote and comment to let me know. Thanks!!