Chapter 11

You went through the same thing as before; that cold liquid running, dripping from inside. But this time you did not fainted, you fell limp and tire of screaming. The clown behind you slurped on the remaining blood that dripped from his maw. He licked his lips and the dark red of your blood disappeared. He stood up and cleared his suit. Laying on the bathroom floor, you huffed and sniffled.

"What. do you. want?" your voice and body trembled, positioned in fetal position.

"Aww...shhh... don'tcha cry, babydoll. I'm not the one ya need to worry 'bout now." with that you felt the unnerving presence behind you, vanished.

Feeling the freedom, you managed to stand up with pain so great it was staring to make you feel dizzy. Your vision was blurring, but you continued to stand and walk out of the bathroom, nonetheless. Upon reaching the bedroom you felt your body give way  and about to fall you were caught. Mr. Denbrough was there, he was the one that caught you.

"(Y/N)! What the hell happened? Why are you..." his voice cut short and abruptly.

"Mr. Den..." your voice disappeared as your eyes closed, not fainting  just tired. Before your eyes closed you saw the yellow of his angered alter ego.

You felt your body limp and numb, but it was being carried. Hearing the footsteps you deduced where the person was going. Until you couldn't hear them, instead there was a distant but incessant splashing , as the walker went against the water. Water? What water? But the side effects of the recent bite left you in darkness once more. Although, your predicament in the real world was tedious and surely dangerous, your dreams held important history.

There was a fair maiden once many times, her dress was a deep red and her gaze was averted from you as she faced the landscape ahead. The endless ocean. Not blue nor dark, but gray. A misty gray that almost melts into the sky making them one and the same.

You approach her, you know her or at least the person you are in here does. But she either is unaware of your presence or doesn't care. Her raven hair flew gracefully with the chilly breeze.

"I cannot believe this is your home. It's beautiful"  her back was to you.

"Well, it's ours now. It used to be owned by a lawless king, he was an outlaw, a pirate. He ransacked every port he saw fit. His armada was abstruse, his foes were left aghast and this palace was his cloister, his safe haven. But he when the night fell and the stars came to see his riches, they took notice of his heart: disconsolate. So he doffed his ship from port and sailed in searched of the ultimate of riches, love. Legend has it he found a beautiful maiden, far more fairer than  the ocean. Upon hearing this the sea goddess became enraged with the statement, so much she created  the most fiercest of  storms every time his ship sailed the seas. Until one night he asked  the ocean for impunity. Alas the goddess answered his plea and in return for passage on the intrepid waters , he was asked to offer his lover in immolation. Devastated by the pernicious request, he turned away from the sea for many years until it pained him being away from his love. Thus, one night he rowed in the waters in front of this castle with his lover and  drowned her. Then the raging storm around him, suddenly stopped. It is said that his tears make the ocean saltier and his lovers beauty dresses the waves"  you finished the story and the maiden turned to glance at your eyes; they were  (E/C).

" I surely hope you, good sir, haven't angered the sea goddess" she teased with a beautiful smile.

"Fear not, my star, I will forever revel in your beauty. For it shall only be mine to behold" she was engulfed in what appears to be my arms.

What we must learn from dreams is that not all is what it appears to be, white is not always light and black is not always darkness.

You opened your eyes to see a blinding white light coming from the ceiling. Mr. Denbrough must have turned the lights on. But as your eyes averted from it and adjusted to the surroundings you noticed how the light only shone on top of you like a huge spotlight in a theater would shine upon the point of interest. Worry bubbled inside your stomach and as you looked up once more you noticed black specks that floated in front of the light like dust particles, only bigger. As they began to materialize better, your eyesight caught bodies instead of dust. Your mouth was agape, inside your wheels turned and got stuck in shock. Suddenly the putrid, rancid smell  burned your nostrils and you covered your nose with the back of your hand. The sewers. Dread started to sink in and your breathing intensified, what am I doing in the sewers?

"Oh, honey! I'm home!" a sing-songy  voice rang. It seemed to come from everywhere at once. It giggled and mumbled very audible "Although if you think of it, take the M and it sounds like I'm a hoe" there was bodacious laughter afterwards.

You looked around  for the source and noticed the different tunnels . Now you understood, it was mocking you, daring you to find it like a sick hiding game.

"One may smile, and smile, and be a villain" the voice chuckled, distorted and maniacal.

You knew this quote. "The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose" you answered looking around for the owner of the voice.

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman" the voice grew grave and low , as if it was angered by your reply.

"But you are not worth the dust that blows in your face, paraphrased" you said shrugging and almost patting yourself in the back for remembering.

There was an eerie silence that scared you more than the voice itself.

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day, to the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools. The way to dusty death..." The voice moved around you once more "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" the last word was throaty and low, as if it were containing a ferocious growl and it was behind you.

You turned and there he was that tall clown that terrorized you in the Neibolt house. His stature was high and he was bending over your figure. His face bore no emotion, he was staring right at you and through you. but your face remained confused.  You opened your mouth to reply.

"If you answer me once more..."he left the threat hanging heavy on the air.

"By that sin fell the angels" you replied with a smile, not a smirk, just a smile.

He was fuming. Who were you to dare speak when he ordered you not to?

"And who may I have the pleasure of combating?" he sneered at your request and turned his back to you.

"My name is (Y/N), your Shakespeare is amazing, you quote it so eloquently. One might think you heard him countless times"

"Child, if all is well, keep it so: wake not a sleeping wolf" he countered and turned once more.

From his posture you could swear emanated shadows, and the darkness somehow became darker. It continued until his bright yellow eyes hung untouched. Suddenly a harsh grip held you by the throat and carried you out of the darkness.

"You betrayed me, little one. You thought Pennywise wouldn't notice, but I did. Yes, I did"

"I don't...know what... you talking 'bout" the words struggled to get out of your mouth.

"Oh,ho,ho, you think me stupid, don'tcha, sweets" he said through gritted teeth, his face went closer to yours

"I swear...I don't know" he considered your words once more, this time his face nuzzled your neck and he sniffed over your wound.

He sniffed far over your new scent, over your old one, over your ascending fear until he smelt your sincerity and read it between your thoughts. His hold on your neck loosened enough to breath, but not to get away from him.

"Tell me now where your loyalties lie" with that he kissed you roughly.

Sorry I took so long to post, I was putting everything in place. It still rough around the edges, but hang in there there some steam coming up next, that is if you decide right. Don't forget to vote and comment, it always motivates me. Thanks for reading! Any suggestions are always welcomed.