Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s eyed opened wide, she inhaled brusquely and her body jumped a little as she actually woke up from the clown. To realize it had just been a dream or in proper words a nightmare.

Despite the fact that the clown was in her mind, she felt the graze of hands holding her waist, ever so delicately. Turning a little, her face contorted in muted agony, her mouth opened to let a silent scream. She seemed unaware that the beast beside her was indeed awoken by her body's response to his manipulations.

With an emotionless face he grabbed her wrists and turned her body, making it so her back was against the floor and he was on top. Rather scandalous position. A whimper escaped from her lips accompanied by a grunt from. The sheer suddenness and force of his reaction. His face twisted into smugness, lips forming a cocky smirk. In his blue eyes, a twinge of desire, mockery and hunger laid bare. Even though his frame seemed freakish, there was some innocent to the beast.

Pennywise came closer to your face until his red tipped nose grazed yours. He contorted his body to lock eyes with you, since his stature was very above you. Looking back into his gaze, you only managed to feed the anger inside you, but at the expense of some big hidden fear. Terrified wouldn't suffice to describe the feeling of the situation. Straddled by a monster in the middle of the night after you have had a nightmare of IT. Surely, wasn't the best way to wake up from a panic induced nap.

Inside your head, your mind was trying to pull you away. It was a surreal dream in which you turn off a light, but in reality the light is still on. A predicament that no matter how much you slept on it, if you didn't act it wasn't going away.

So, trembling from both adrenaline and fear, (Y/N) closed her eyes and took a big breath. The clown watched her routine, from her thinking to her conclusion. He could almost hear her gears turning inside. With much glee he interrupted her resolution with a kiss. She whined; panicking at the sudden action. He deepened the kiss, with the intention of enjoying himself, against her protests. The small struggle and moans of discomfort brought a giddy tingling to his body, specially his lower regions.

The way she wanted to escape him, made him long to hold her in his grasp forever. He broke the kiss, letting air fill her lungs.

"We have many balloons to make indeed, toots" with a grin, he pulled backwards enough to give her space.

"What do you want?" her voice trembled.

"We already played this part, move on to the next one, babydoll" she winced at the nickname, remembering the old man from that fateful night.

"Okay...if i help you do whatever it is you want, would you promise to leave me alone forever?" there was a fear of rejection that grew stronger with his menacing yet mocking gaze.

His hand held his chin, in a thinking manner, while his gaze was fixed upwards. Like a cartoon character thinking. She drew the comic bubble on top of his head, in her mind.

"How about this, if you help me I'll promise to be the best mate you could ever had have. I'll pamper you and spoil you until you've had enough. Then I'll love you, adore you till the end of times. Besides we've already had...intercourse" he looked down, disappointed and afraid to say the word.

"You can have another woman of your liking"

"Yes, I could. I could wait a thousand years to come or more, but I've already chosen. The idea of spending my eternity on someone else, is not appealing" his confession sounded sincere. To the point where his tone lowered to almost a whisper.

The conversation seemed profane, a secret for only them.

"I'll help you find what your seek, but after that you must leave. That-that's my final deal" she looked to the side as a tear came rolling down her cheek.

His gloved hand left her wrist, absentmindedly, to gently wipe away her lonely tear. With a sense of fragility, he grabbed her face and turned towards his.

"I'll leave you be, but you must allow me to see you at least once" she nodded and he stood up grabbing a hand and lifting her.

(Y/N) wipes the remaining tears and exhaled. "Where do we start?"

The clown walked away from her, towards the door. "First, you must feed and then we'll talk"

"Okay...I'll just eat an apple" her legs didn't even carried her far when he gestured for her to stop.

"You must eat and I'll provide, you're gonna sit tight until I come back"

"But..." before she could fight about his decision, the fluffy costume was gone.

Her mind pondered on the fact that she had perfectly good food in the house. She was able to do something herself. As kind of a reaction, her body didn't trust any other place in the house, except for the small 'nest' in between the nightstand and the bed. Like a grounded puppy she signed and went back to the spot engulfing herself with the blankets.

That's when she realized the sheets smelled like cotton candy and the butter saltiness of popcorn. Then came the cravings and a small tickle inside her tummy. It felt like a tingle, a flick of a flame that was just turned on. She gasped at the alien feeling, but pinned it to hunger.

After all, she hadn't eaten in a long while, because the kitchen could be dangerous. At least her mind told her so. As her stomach kept on grumbling and tingling, she missed the figure laying on the bed comfortably, smoking without a care but interested in the chain of events that just occurred. He had witnesses everything and was more than happy to be a part of the narrative. And oh, how he loved to keep writing it.

Here's another one, hope y'all like it, let me know. Keep the story alive and on fire 🔥. Thanks guys, for reading, voting and commenting, it means a whole lot. ☺️ STAY TUNE FOR MORE