Chapter 7

"Y/N...Y/N, wake up. Come on, sweets, come back" you heard the soft murmurs of Mr. Denbrough or should you say Pennywise.

His voice was calm yet imploring, as if it could bring you back from your deep slumber. It worked. Annoyed you let out a soft groan followed by a bigger whimper.

"That's it, come on" he said in an almost singing voice while you tried your best to sit up on your bed.

"What happened?" your hand went to your head as if it could alleviate the pounding headache.

Then it slide down your neck carefully grazing your wound. Flinching you hissed with clenched teeth and glared at the man in front of you. He was sitting at the edge of the bed offering a warm smile; content with his handiwork, almost mockingly.

"Why are you still here?" You asked annoyed while scooting backwards, away from him.

"Oh come on, princess, we've talked about this"

"Biting is not talking" your hand went for the pillow behind as you threw it to his face.

He paid no mind to it, there was another goal on his mind. Swift and quick, his body moved towards you and caught your shoulders. You panicked. He looked at your eyes intensely, your body shivered, goosebumps decorated your flesh as he kept his eyes on yours. Before you could utter a word, his lips captured yours; it made your stomach jump. This man who you just met, who was gorgeous and handsome, who bit you, kidnapped you and brought you back to your home, is kissing you. He seemed enthralled in the act, breathing quickly through his nose, trying to bite your lips, get you to feel the desire he was feeling. But you on the other hand, didn't wanted to kiss him back, you wanted nothing but for him to leave you alone. He, of course, wasn't getting the message. You lifted your hand to slap him, but he caught your hand in his and pushed you further into the pillows behind you. You bit his lips hard enough to bleed, but the bastard moaned against your lips. You wriggle underneath him as he continued to kiss your jaw, your neck and the bite on your shoulder.

All that self control, all that you were holding back and denying him, all of it broke loose.

You were feeling soft butterflies in your stomach before, but now there was a battle in your skin. Fire and ice. Your toes curled and they felt freezing, his caresses made your skin crawl and hot. There was a burning, an itch that you wanted to ignore, by giving into it.

You grabbed his shoulders and manhandled him to be underneath you. You kissed him roughly, hungrily and he caught up with your pace. Your hands roamed his chest, longing to touch his skin. This is what he wanted.

Just as he was about to rip his shirt open, you cried out in deep pain and your body was shot forward, head resting on his almost bared chest. You whimpered against him as he scooped you on his arms and held you as you went through unbearable pain. It was coming from your chest to your mouth. It felt like being set on fire from the inside out.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, everything will be alright, my dear" he cooed in your ear as he stopped you from thrashing.

Not far from your position, there was something else awakening to your cries. Some other ghost from the universe heard the birthing cries of a another victim. So it was time.

Who could it be?!! 😆 I'm sorry i took my time with this one. I hope you like it, don't forget to vote and comment if you did.