Ch. 2 - Awkwardness & Pinky Promises ||

It's only awkward 

if you let it be~

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note/Edit: If you are a white person and you comment on my story trying to sympathize with a fictional cop I created on here that was being low key discriminatory and racist towards Lee. Im legit blocking you from reading my story. You aren't black so you don't get the racial biasness and discrimintkry bullshit we deal with on a cosntant basis.

Do not comment on here saying its "dumb" and that shes assuming. Do y'all understand this is the bullshit we put up with 24/7???? I recommend you stay in your lane and read the story.

Because I don't skirt around racism in this story. Don't like it, go read some other ConnorxOc story where they don't talk about racism despite racism being relevant to the game.

If you have nothing constructive add but instead want to sympathize for a racist cop I created in this chapter, then don't comment at all. Racism is not just someone calling a black person a derogatory name or saying the N-word.

And its tiresome that I make this story cause i love the game and I wanna pair Connor with someone he could relate to, and I gotta deal with people coming on here trying to tell me what is and isn't racist. We wont be doing that here. Not in my comments and not in my story. I will block you.

Otherwise, enjoy the fucking story and stay in your fucking lane 🤷🏽‍♀️

Enjoy  the chapter 💁🏽‍♀️ (Also I apologize to those who have to read this mini rant

Enjoy  the chapter 💁🏽‍♀️ (Also I apologize to those who have to read this mini rant. I'm just annoyed with people on here lol.)

---------------------------------------------------

Lee laid sprawled out on her couch, snoring loudly with drool dripping from the corners of her mouth. She slept deeply and it seemed as if nothing would break away her sleep until a hulking furry ball jumped onto her stomach. Lee yelped and was immediately awoken from her slumber. She groaned as she looked down to see her fat Siamese cat, Misty looking up at her with its big blue eyes. Misty blinked at her and then walked up to her face, causing Lee to wince since Misty was so heavy.

Misty then swatted at Lee's face. "Okay, okay I get you I'm up," Lee grumbled, leaning up. She rubbed the the sleepiness from her eyes and then touched her chin, groaning in disgust at feeling drool on it. "Ugh..." Lee swiped away the drool and then lightly pushed Misty off of her and off of the couch. Lee then let out a deep groan of pain feeling her head throb painfully.

"Jesus...how much did I drink last night?" she muttered to herself as she swung her legs off of the couch to get up. She stood only to lose her balance for a moment, luckily she clutched to the arm of the couch to hold herself up. "Apparently too much Lee."