001 (flashback)

flashback
this is when he's like 13 or something. ten is kind of a rebellious kid, yet smart. he would like to do his own his things if he wanted to, but follow his parents orders. a middle schooler, not the popular kid, but decent.

nicknamed "ten" because chittaphon is too hard to say

ten was sitting on his bed reading a book carefully, he heard the front door click and open loudly. ten perked up and left his room to see who was home. he left his book upside down open.

he was upstairs and when he looked over the stairway rail his eyes opened in horror. his mother with another man, not his father. he quickly put his hand over his mouth, not letting a gasp or sound being heard. ten bit his lip and lightly walked his way back to his room.

ten's heart clenched. he thought they were a okay family, fights here and there, that's what happens to all families. until things kind of got out of hand for some reason. his father would never come home for a few days, even a month, but when he comes back, it's all just fights that he'll hear instead of "i miss you!" "hey i'm back!". sometimes it's because of his work or he just doesn't want to be here.

but his mother with another man hurts more than anything else.

it's upsetting when ten knew all these things that not all kids seem to know. also knowing the person who his eomma is with. (thanks to his aunt who secretly taught him how dark families can be)

of course it would worsen, it's his father's brother.

ten knew that his father would never cheat even if his current wife isn't on good terms. he would try and try to make things better.

ten walked to his bed and closed the book he was just reading ,before the horror ever happened , closed. he went to his closet and grabbed most of his clothes, mostly hoodies and jeans. he laid them down on his bed and went back to the closet to find his backpack that was able to fit all the things he needed.

ten left all the things that his mother bought him. probably just some shirt and pants that never fitted him.

he looked out the window to see a car parking outside the house. he sighed and shook his head, ten muttered under his breath,"well she's going to get killed."

ten grabbed his phone, charger, and earbuds. he put his phone in his pocket, put the charger and earbuds in his backpack, and went to collect all the other stuff that were important.

ten looked out the window once more and he saw his father coming out the car, looking tired from work and slowly walking to the front door. pulling the keys out his pockets to open the front door.

ten squeezed his eyes together and counted down to 1.

1...

2...

3...

there, the yelling has begun.

ten opened the window wide enough for him to jump through. ten looked down and took a deep breath.

first, he threw the backpack down. making it land on the bushes. ten cringed and jumped out the window, hoping not to break his arms or legs. thankfully ten landed kind of safely on the bushes. the stems poking his sides, he didn't mind.

ten grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. "time to go to the uwu's place", mumbled ten. he reached for his phone in his pocket, 10:45.

ten rolled his eyes as he thought of the uwu. ten shook his head when he knew that the uwu would still be awake at this time, texting his 'friend'.

he could still hear the shouting as he walked his way to jungwoo's house, uwu's home was not too far away thankfully.

-

after awhile of walking his felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. he knew that this would happen.

1. fighting
2. yelling at each other for a divorce
3. packing their stuff
4. checking if their son is home
5. finding out he's gone
6. freaking out
7. call him until his phone explodes

ten sighed and reached for his phone, turning off it's power and putting back inside his pocket.

luckily his sister is currently living with his grandma in thailand. how devastated will she be? probably a little, she knew that this would happen. what a smart sister.

oof hi.