006

TAEYONG

"what the hell," gasped taeyong once he stepped into his supposed "home". everything was broken, glass scattered everywhere, furniture teared down, everything was dim, the chandelier was broken down, lying down shattered on the teared up furniture.

"what the..." said dohyun. dohyun clung on to taeyong's arm,"there's no way donghyun did this, he said he was going to visit minwoo..."

taeyong nodded, but then stopped. 99% sure that taeyong could've broke his neck when he quickly snapped his neck to face donghyuck.

dohyun raised an brow then suddenly realized, ignoring the broken scene in front of them, he screamed. "oh m—" "who the fUcK is minwoo?!" screamed taeyong.

taeyong being a protective older brother, wow.

dohyun laughed nervously and untangled his arms from taeyong. dohyun steps back to the open door and shakily holds the doorknob. "um yeah. i goTta sEe jUnHa! gOttA bLasT!" dohyun hurriedly ran out the house, slamming the door in front of a confused annoyed, angry, and confused taeyong.

taeyong scowls and looks back to the broken house. as he walks, he steps on the broken glass, crunching noises are heard all over the house.

already used to things destroyed he doesn't really mind. well he minds a lot. a gangster being a clean freak, that's weird.

"pfft. going to see junha? well he's in taiwan, what the hell do you mean dumbass." taeyong muttered as he picked up the broken glass. not even minding how the glass slice his fingers.

taeyong turns on the lights, making the house more clearer to see. well not everything is broken as he thought he saw.

yeah the furniture was teared down, broken glass every where, the chandelier was still dying inside.

thankfully the kitchen wasn't badly destroyed. just a broken window and a couple of knives scattered around, especially one with red liquid on it.

taeyong examined the knife and called someone.

SOMEONE
TAEYONG

"what the hell man?"
"what?"
"why the fuck are you calling me while i was sleeping?"

taeyong chuckles.

"sorry johnny, but someone apparently broke into my house and partially destroyed it. i also found a knife with blood on it, find it who's it is."
"maybe it's ketchup."

taeyong sighs at johnny's stupidity.

"ugh, just do it okay?"
"fine. i'll do it tomorrow."
"okay, bye dickhead."

taeyong could hear johnny laugh then choke.

hello uwu