011

both ten and taeyong get out the rink as quickly as they can, like daSi rUn rUn my boys. their faces red to the point it's basically taeyong's red hair.

taeyong almost fell when he phone rang in his back pocket. he quickly reaches for his phone, 'johnny' taeyong sighs and picks up the phone. distancing himself from all the other students.

"yeah." mumbles taeyong. looking back if someone followed him or some sort.

"so, um, we found out who's blood it was. but i don't think it's as important i thought it would be." johnny mutters, his voice low.

taeyong sighs and rubs his temples, already stressed by what johnny said. "whatever, just tell me so i can kill him or her." "um, you can't." taeyong clutches his phone, gritting his teeth, "what do you mean 'i can't'?"

"he's already dead."

taeyong raises an eyebrow, "already dead?" "yeah." taeyong grumbles, almost throwing his phone on the ground.

"so, you know how the investigators can figure out who the person is by their fingerprint?" taeyong sighs, hoping they found the person. "we found no fingerprints nor footprints. he must've wore gloves."

taeyong groans, scratching his head in annoyance. a few strands were up in random places while some were falling down.

ten found it amusing as he saw taeyong frustrated. 'he's hot'. ten blushes, realizing what he just thought. ten shakes his head, walking slowly to taeyong who looked like he was about to throw his phone.

as he gotten closer he heard taeyong repeat something. "[unknown name]?" ten freezes, eyes widening, he turns back around. running back to jaemin who was fangirling over shinee with a jealous jeno.

ten wheezes when he heard jaemin exclaim that taemin was super hot. jeno widening his eyes and %100 percent looking like he would kill jaemin.

jaemin turns around when he heard ten wheeze out of no where, looking kind of tired from running back and hearing what jaemin said.

jaemin looks down at ten, "you okay?" ten nods furiously, looking at jeno who had a sour face.

ten shakes his head a little bit, but what taeyong said is still in his mind.

a short chapter, oOps.
what's the name :,)?