014

"hey ten, want to come to this wedding with me?" 

jaemin asked me while ten was scribbling down his notes. "yea— wait what wedding." ten cocked his head to the side and dropped his pencil.

"oh yeah, remember jeno?" ten nods, "is he your boyfriend that looks like a cat?" jaemin softly chuckles and nods. "yep, his older brother invited him and his two other brothers to his wedding."

"nice, what's jeno's brother's names again? isn't one of them in my grade." ten questions, turning over so he's facing jaemin. "yeah. he's the one you fought." "be more specific hoe, i fought many dudes before."

"lee taeyong."

"oh my god, nANi?!" shouted ten, jaemin quickly hushed him, his mother was sleeping downstairs and didn't want to get yelled at. he especially didn't wanna die from his mother's cooking that she will stuff down his throat and choke him.

"shHhhH bitCh, i don't want to die young." ten snorted. "when's the wedding?" "tomorrow and that's why jeno, taeyong, donghyuck, and mark are going to the mall with us."

"i'm fine with jeno, donghyuck, and mark, but really taeyong? girl bye." jaemin sighs and grabs ten's hands, "pleasee?" "jeno might leave early due to family reasons and i don't want to be alone in a room filled with people i don't know."

"well, obviously mark won't leave because he doesn't have anything to do with donghyuck's family." jaemin sighed and tightened his grip on ten's hands. "true, but like, i swore to mark that i won't talk to him for two months because he ate my pop tart."

"if you didn't say that he stole your pop tart, i would slap you. but he stole your pop tart, so i feel pity for you." jaemin grinned. "can you come to the wedding?" "no." "oH mY— just come pleaseeee?!?"

ten pushed back his chin, revealing thousands — maybe millions, of smaller chins. (omfg lmao)

"i'm no-" ten was interrupted by the doorbell and jaemin's mother. "jaemin-ah! your friends are here!" jaemin grinned and yanked ten out his seat and ran down the stairs.

there stood taeyong, mark, jeno, and donghyuck.

"what's he doing here." taeyong blurted out, staribg directly at ten. "he's coming to the wedding with us." "oh."

mark cleared his throat. "since there's more people, we can't fit all if you in my car." "so taeyong-hyung and ten-hyung are taking a different car."

jaemin's mother tossed her keys towards taeyong, he held out his hand and easily caught it. she laid back down on to the couch and soon fell asleep again.

ten groans softly, stomping out of the house. taeyong follows him outside.

"no hello to me? that's sad." said taeyong, he unlocked the car and stepped in. ten ignored him and sat in the back seat. "why don't you sit up here?" "just shut up and drive." ten hissed and crossed his arms. taeyong lowly chuckles and starts the engine.

i hope this is good enough sjsjsksh