007

next chapter will either be ten's, lucas's, or jungwoo's.

TAEYONG

taeyong walked down the dark hallway, stuffing his hands in his pockets. clenching them into fists, taeyong walked faster, like every second depends on him.

his footsteps echoed off the wall, damn it's so empty though taeyong. taeyong scoffed and mumbled,"yeah right, everyone is probably watching me." taeyong looked to the side and saw a camera looking directly at him.

taeyong smirks and walked to his father's door. kicking it open loudly, he saw his father, hell he isn't even a father, sitting down on his expensive ass leather chair reading something.

soo-man (sorry idfk what to put. like jaewon or something?) looked up with a blank face, but his dark brown eyes told everything.

taeyong clutches the knife in his pocket, poking his inner cheek, eyeing soo-man up and down.

taeyong pulls out the knife that was in a plastic bag. the blood still on it, taeyong throws it on soo-man's desk and growls,"what is this piece of shit?"

soo-man chuckles and stands up and slowly walks towards taeyong (i shouldn't make him the bad guy wtf). soo-man looks at taeyong deadly in the eye,"do you really want to know? how much you're destroying our family's reputation?"

  "i am not 'destroying' your family's reputation, you're the one who's destroying it yourself." taeyong chuckles darkly. "you took away my mother. you're the one who killed her, yet you're saying i was the one. you're crazy, you're making jaejoong delusional with your lies."

taeyong quickly took ahold of soo-man's collar. putting up his fist so close to his face. making soo-man's glasses fall, taeyong pushes him away, brushing his hands on his ripped jeans.

"and i swear to god, if you hurt anyone else, i'll definitely kill you with my bare hands." snarled taeyong. he turned around and marched out the room.

soo-man lets out a breathy laugh and copies what taeyong did, flattening his clothes out, and sitting back down.

"lets see about this," muttered soo-man.

TEN

"hey ten!" screamed dohyun. ten looked up from his phone with annoyance. dohyun was coming over with his hand waving crazily, and with another dude with red hair.

dohyun sat down along with the random guy. he had the same face as ten's, annoyed. he must've not wanted to come, ten chuckled to himself and put away his phone.

"where's junha by the way?" ten asks, wondering where the noodle haired boy is. dohyun pouts, jutting his lower lip out,"he's in taiwan right now, dealing with some family issues."

ten nods, he points at the boy next to hyun. "who's he?" the guy looks up, his eyes look like daggers, he can just kill anyone with those. he looks attractive though.. totally my taste. (confident gay right here y'all)  what am i saying.

ten sighs at the comments in his head and dohyun answers happily. "oh him? he's my older brother, his name is t—" "i can perfectly introduce myself," hissed the guy. dohyun nods and looks down sadly. the guy sighs and pats his back,"anyways, i'm taeyong. lee taeyong, dohyun's older step brother. i'm 19, what about you?"

ten smiles nervously, his heart beating fastly. why are you acting like this heart?! "o-oh. i'm 18. my name is ten, well it's actually a nickname, but oh well. i'm from thailand."

taeyong nods,"that explains your accent." ten just laughs nervously,"y-yeah.." the 2 just remained silent. it was awkward, but somewhat comfortable. well, dohyun was just in the corner staring at the two.

ten was looking directly into taeyong's eyes, taeyong doing the same thing. he looks attractive, both thought. both shook their head and blushed softly. there's no way i could fall for someone just in a day. ten hissed to himself and pinched his thighs.

"you know what, let's just order..." dohyun said in the corner, getting more awkward by the silence.

"hOlY ShIt! i gotta go! junha texted me that he's at the airport, bye~" dohyun giggled and waved goodbye, rushing out the diner.

"u-uh.." both taeyong and ten said in a unison. they looked at eachother, quickly turning around. "you need a ride home?" taeyong asks silently. ten shrugs, jungwoo is out with yuhkei though, and he has my keys.

"i don't have my keys to enter my house," shrugged ten. taeyong quirked an eyebrow,"really," "yeah. my best friend stole it and is it out with this guy."

taeyong's curiosity got the best out of him for some what reason,"what was his name?" ten was a bit shock at the question, who asks that? who cares. "it's wong yuhkei i think? he said his nickname is lucas."

taeyong froze, wait he's with ten? "something wrong?" ten looks at taeyong's pale face, what the hell, he's already pale enough. taeyong shook his head and stood up. "lets go explore? we can learn more about each other?"

ten hopped out of his seat,"sure why not?"

taeyong nods and pulls out wallet, placing the money on the table and leaving. ten pouts behind him, i should've paid.

"woah! you have a motorcycle?" ten exclaims and exams the the vehicle. it was black, but many designs. "mhm." taeyong shrugs and tosses ten the extra helmet. "get on," taeyong blankly says, staring at ten till he gets on.

ten puts on the helmet and wraps his arms around taeyong's arms. taeyong was first a bit shocked, but he got used to it already, surprisingly. normally if someone did this, he would immediately push them off instead of bringing them somewhere.

this is different, thought taeyong. taeyong blushes under the helmet and takes a deep breath. he starts the motorcycle, creating a loud noise. 

taeyong looks back to ten who was just dozing off. "hey you, get a good grip." ten looks up to him and nods.

taeyong smiled and started going fast. passing by the cars. ten almost screamed, surprised by the sudden speed. ten lied his head on taeyong's back, scared to death. he can be scared of these normal things, but fighting he's fearless.

:D