016

"oh really?"

taeyong nods and sets down his bag. "yeah, i can show you a video of me performing." taeyong stopped taking a video and switched to go to his gallery.

"ah~ found it." taeyong clicked on the video and gave his phone to ten to watch. ten took the phone and watched rap on a dark stage with red lights. taeyong was wearing a black suit that was buttoned and it looked like he didn't have a shirt on. ten rolled his eyes at that, taeyong just grinned.

  taeyong also had red that hair that time instead a light shade of brown. ten hated the fact that he felt his face heating up and he thought taeyong looked good actually. taeyong looked at ten and chuckled.

(a/n: i'm using taeyong's rap in baby don't stop. hsgsh.)

"Play play play play play
I'll play in the Paris
Stay clay sketch dirt dough
I'm gonna knead your body
Rothko, Auguste Rodin, Claudel
I'm gonna make you with warm colors
All day holding, hold me tight

Baby don't stop
Come on come on come on come on come on
Baby Don't Stop

You're the fire that revives
A flower that was definitely wilted
So I'm trusting my senses
Relying on your eyes that spread over me, come to me
Between our narrow space, this tension gets higher
I feel so right, so sweet that things get hazy

Stop baby don't stop (don't stop)
Don't stop, baby don't stop (no)
A special sign that only I can recognize (don't stop)
It's just us right now, baby don't stop

Gonna gonna gonna gonna get that
I won't ever lose you, gonna get that
Gonna gonna gonna gonna get that
I won't ever stop, gonna get that

Cotton wind blow blouse
Hair flower aroma scent
Cold eyes ice dive
Touch warm melt lips."

there was another voice, but it didn't show where the person was. ten frowned, it didn't match with taeyong's voice, taeyong's voice was much deeper and raspier. but the other voice was high and just not fitting.

she had a good voice, but didn't fit the sexy aura of the song.

"who sang with you?" ten asked and gave back taeyong's phone, their fingers accidentally brush against each other, making ten flinch.

taeyong shrugged and put his phone in his back pocket. "i don't know her name, but she was temporary. we don't have a singer for this song."

"oh." ten said and played with his fingers. ten didn't want to reveal it, but he wanted to sing those parts. taeyong stuffed his hands in his pocket, "it looks like you want to ask if you want to sing." ten widened his eyes. "w-what! no- i-i meAN yes?" ten stumbled over his words, making taeyong laugh.

ten blushed and was ready to kick taeyong in the stomach.

"we're done!" yelled donghyuck. he gracefully held up the black bags and danced, swaying his hips side to side. both ten and taeyong cringed.