009

lemme cry peacefully ;_;

ten was weirded out, he definitely remembered that taeyong was being a nice person to him when they first met. now taeyong ignored him like he was just a piece of shit. ten frowned and set his head down, 'maybe i am a piece of shit.' mumbled ten.

ten laughed loudly, smiling brightly as they went outside.

it was a great day, except for taeyong ignoring him and have to wear assigned shirts.

jungwoo sighed behind ten, shaking his head a bit. taeyong was walking in back, looking at all the different faces, but intensely staring at ten.

ten jumped up and down as he saw the small
boxing arena (idk if anyone has done this but i did it with my friends, they had a small inflatable boxing ring so we decided to have some fun. whoever fell first due to losing balance, flinching, or just getting scared by the sudden movements and falling with get disqualified. you don't actually have to hit them, just like a small push or whatever.)

to be honest, most of the students knew not to face against ten, knowing that he actually does boxing. well except for the new students, it's sad for them to get scared by ten's gaze and easily fall down.

of course the students don't tell them, but taeyong easily knew when the students looked at ten and backed off.

taeyong lets out a low chuckle and walks towards to ten. taeyong nudges him with his elbow and motions him to follow him.

ten grins, forgetting about this morning. ten ran to the ring and gotten into it. taeyong does the same thing, walking to the opposite corner.

the students crowd the small inflatable arena, even jungwoo and yukhei who jump up and down in excitement.

also the teachers come to see the loud ruckus, well it's been loud, but there was a crowd.

one of the teachers, mr.kim, but likes the students to call him jin cause he's a chill teacher, chuckles. "there might be someone who beats ten." the teacher snorts beside him,"bet." jin looks at him and cocks an eyebrow,"oh really? if the new kid wins, take me to an expensive restaurant."

the teacher beside him sighs,"fine." jin smiles,"thank you namjoonie~" 'namjoonie' pushes him away,"don't call me that, just mr.kim." jin rolls his eyes,"yeah yeah, there's like 10 other kim's."

namjin uwu