002

ten sat down on sofa, sprawled all over it. ten was currently 18 years old. 5 years since he left home.

ten heard footsteps coming near him and he got ready for the uwu's lecture. "yah ten, get off the couch. i just cleaned it 15 minutes ago, get your dirty ass off there", grumbled jungwoo.

ten rolled his eyes and sat up, stretching his back while doing so. "i just took a shower", mumbled ten as he stood up and just sat on the floor.

jungwoo stifled a laughter, but went off to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. "ten-hyung, do you want some cake?" ten hummed and stood up. he walked over to jungwoo and took the fork that jungwoo was holding out for him.

"ten-hyung, you should be really more careful. you have been involved in many more fights than last year." mumbled jungwoo who had his face stuffed with left over cake that they had yesterday.

ten just shrugged and licked the vanilla icing off the fork and stabbed it into another piece of cake. he winced when jungwoo pouted and poked the newly bruise that formed about 3 hours ago.

jungwoo frowned and twirled his fork around in his hand,"you're still going out when you just got into a fight?" ten nodded and grinned,"don't worry about me jungwoo~" jungwoo pouted again and took the whole cake away.

ten frowned and stuck out his tongue when jungwoo walked passed him and flicked him off. bEsT fRiEnDssSs.

short chapter i know :,)