005

(if you read the book before the edit, sorry i'm changing the names because the sequel is getting me confused and stuff.)
UNKNOWN POV

the 2 males in front of him bent down down to check the 2 lying down males which seemed like they were dead. they checked their pulses and shook their heads.

"they aren't breathing sir." said the 2 males. i nod and ruffle my hair. "where's the victim?" i asked and searched everywhere. the 2 shrug and also look for the 'victim'.

i sigh and grab my in annoyance. "why isn't he here and how are they dead?!" the 2 backed away, knowing that if they get closer they'll die.

i steadied my breathing and looked at the 2 bodies dead on the floor. "get kim minyoung and ha joonyoo out of here, they look disgusting looking like that. plus it smells like alcohol." the 2 nodded and dragged the 2 dead bodies that are named 'minyoung' and 'joonyoo'. i took a deep breath and pinched my fingers over my nose.

"taeyong?" asked a small voice behind him. taeyong's body softened at the voice, his little (step) brother's voice. taeyong turned around immediately looked at lee dohyun. "yeah hyun?" taeyong questioned.

  dohyun crinkled his nose at the reek of alcohol, when he spoke his voice became clearer and deeper (a TiNyYyyY bit) from his smaller voice.

"get me some food i'm hungry and donghyun keeps bugging me." dohyun whined and clung on taeyong's skinny, yet muscular arm.

taeyong sighed and pushed him away,"go away, ask your boyfriend or something." dohyun pouted and crossed his arms,"you know junha is in taiwan for another day right?"

taeyong mouthed 'o' and just shrugged,"whoops kiddo. okay lets get food."

dohyun grinned and ran ahead of him.

ten watched as the two bickering about useless stuff. "what do you mean i'm not the precious uwu ever?!" jungwoo exclaimed and placed his hand over his heart. "well you looked like you were about to kill me?!"

ten smiled and scoffed. 

mumbling,"yeah definitely the precious uwu ever." ten snorted and walked over to them, pinching their ears while walking by.

both jungwoo and yuhkei whined at ten and ten just grinned, walking back to his room.

totally not sticking up the finger also..

OOF HI!

an update

taeyong has appeared.

yAYyyYy

please check out my other books especially can't stop loving and hush 👀