010

i salami you ùwú

Sinbijuui
-Keytomyheart-
NanaPark101

thank you for supporting my books, you guys are like the only ones who comments. (comments make me feel relieved in some sort of way and knowing that i'm not alone)

heres 010 ~

a caramel headed boy screams, obviously he was younger from all the other students, probably freshman. "okay! whoever falls 3 times or more, loses!"

both ten and taeyong nod, given big boxing gloves. ten was given the blue one and taeyong had the red one.

ten looks at the giant gloves,"what the hell are these?" he snorts looks at the caramel boy.

the caramel boy scoffs,"so no one wouldn't get hurt, like last year." ten blushes, a light shade of red covers his ears and cheeks. "s-shut up jaemin..." jaemin just chuckles and looks at taeyong. "are you ready?"

taeyong nods, 'that's jaemin eh?' he remembers what donghyuck accidentally said, after saying that he ran out the house, totally meeting his boyfriend that is literally 8,601 km away (thanks google :,))

taeyong lets a loud sigh, just from all the people outside the inflatable arena eyes taeyong, hoping he would win.

someone beating ten is possibly 1% or 2%.

jaemin grins and holds out his hand, showing 3 fingers,"once i get to 0, you may begin."

ten grins, totally knowing that he'll win.

"3..

2..

1..

pInEaPpLe!"

ten took a step and almost fell,"what?!" he looks at jaemin who was smirking. "since you went when i didn't say '0' you lost a point. 2 more to go and you'll lose."

ten grumbles and gets back in place, glaring at taeyong. taeyong just smirks and stands there, focusing on what jaemin is saying.

"3..

2..

1..

0..

gOoo (we bE scReAmIng GOoO)!"

ending it here uwu

jk.

taeyong carefully leaps forward, making sure to step in the empty space between ten's legs that are spread apart. making him lose balance and backing him against the wall.

"strike two!" yelled jaemin. ten widens his eyes at jaemin,"i didn't fall!" jaemin just raises an eyebrow and scribbles on clipboard, wait where the fuck did he get one. and

ten growls,"oh come on!"

taeyong chuckles,but falls back in surprise as ten jumps up and down, making it unable for taeyong to stand properly.

jaemin snorts, striking off '1' for taeyong,"aw that's too bad." taeyong snorts and stands right back up.

ten does again, but trips when something hits his head. "what the hell?!" he groans, without noticing something was wRoNg.

taeyong was below him, his face was flushed. once ten realized something, or someone, was holding his waist. ten screams and gets off, well fall off, taeyong. taeyong sits straight up, his ears were almost the same color as his red hair.

this sucked

don't cry - taeten जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें