008

hello!
i'm going to pay more attention to the book than hush, so it's going to be on hold for a little.
but still vote on my books uwu

2 WEEKS LATER

"ten wake the fuck up!" screamed jungwoo. ten moaned and stretched his arms, ten growled and looks up to face jungwoo. "what is it? why can't sleep in~" ten moans and hides his face deep into his fluffy pillow.

"oh yeah. you should know we're actually not going to do work; but actually doing outdoor activities for fundraisers?" jungwoo sighs.

ten raises his head immediately, how can he even forget that, like c'mon.

it's not like ten enjoys going outside and doing lots of sports; but he enjoys running at times. it's all for the free food. i mean, who wouldn't want it? ten doesn't care how much money he wastes, the food is better than the school's lunch and his own cooking.

yukhei steps into the room, wearing his new uniform. yeah, yuhkei now lives with the lonely two. he just doesn't want to go back home, apparently he owns his apartment and stuff. he's like those rich douchebags, not douchebags, but are dicks?

who cares, he has the money for food.

"can you guys hurry?" yukhei mumbles as he eats his croissant. crumbs just falling on the newly cleaned carpet. jungwoo dangerously glares at him. thankfully, yukhei doesn't notice, or just doesn't care, the deadly stare.

ten hurriedly run to the bathroom, also yelling at the two to get out his room.

mr.kim announced loudly,"students! be quiet, we're having new students!" the class immediately hushed and stared at the door.

the door opened and in came 2 students. yuhkei and some other student with a black hoodie on covering his face. ten squinted his eyes, trying to get a better view at the unknown person's face.

mr.kim cleared his throat and said to the students,"welcome?..."

yukhei smiled,"i'm wong yukhei, you can call me lucas, and i'm 18." the giant bowed and looked to the guy beside him. the guy pulled back his hoodie, revealing his sharp visuals.

ten immediately knew who it was. taeyong's raspy voice filled the whole room,"lee taeyong. 19 years old." the girls were giggling, some blushing at his handsome and sharp visual.

ten and taeyong made eye contact for a second before taeyong looked the other way. hopefully yuhkei would sit next to him.

sadly taeyong was placed next to him.

yuhkei was placed next to a guy named mark.

ten looked at taeyong, taeyong looking back. he broke the awkward silence,"what?" his voice sending shivers down his spine.

"a-ah, nothing." ten looked down and pulled out his phone secretly. hoping time would go by faster and the outdoor activities would start soon.

what shit is this

well, okay.