003 (probably a extra chap. but idc)

ten huffed and took off his jacket as he stepped foot in the familiar café. (why am i making chittaprr wearing a jacket in the summer...) "ah! ten-hyung~" ,yelled a teen. ten turned around and waved excitedly.

"baekhyun!" smiled ten as he walked over to his friend. baekhyun was beside someone who was looking down at his phone, pouting weirdly. ten just shrugged and gave baekhyun a big hug then ruffled his hair.

"baekhyun you asshole, why don't you call me anymore." ten pouted and crossed his arms. baekhyun laughed and came closer to ten to whisper in his ear. "i've been kicking ass." ten raised a brow and stepped away from baekhyun who was smiling cheekily.

"is that so?" baekhyun nodded and pointed at the guy next to him, who was now going to go to the counter to bring their drinks that they've ordered while waiting for ten. "especially his ass." ten smiled and tilted his head,"who is he anyways?"

  baekhyun chuckled,"i see that you don't remember him." ten rolled his eyes,"how would i when i possibly never saw him or he just changed." the random guy came back, holding his and baekhyun's drinks.

baekhyun quickly held onto the guy's arm, almost making him spill the drinks. "aish baekhyun.." grumbled the guy, his deep voice reminding him of someone.

suddenly it hit ten.

"wait, you're the guy who was almost
balding and fell into that river after getting chased by the police, chanyeol right?!" asked ten. baekhyun covered his mouth from laughing, muffled giggles and snorts were heard from him.

chanyeol glared at baekhyun and rolled his eyes. chanyeol nodded and elbowed baekhyun in the rib to stop laughing.

what even is this.

the next chapter will actually be a real chapter.
it'll will be longer :,))